Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

That must it then, here I was thinking everyone in the game day thread who were watching the game would have a better idea of it, sorry my mistake.
Well to say that he was jumping all over them and not win the hit outs is a little bit weird did he forget to hit the ball?

Well to say that he was jumping all over them and not win the hit outs is a little bit weird did he forget to hit the ball?

Ryder 29 hit outs the most of the game. Bellchambers 9 hit outs was shit, subbed at half time. But its just more derailing as per usual.

Cox and Natanui had the same between them yet Ryder was jumping all over them???

Its not really that hard to understand, Bellchambers was dominated, hence the disparity on the numbers, he was subbed after half time, and dropped the next week. Ryder played most of the second half by himself and dominated which lead to a turn around of dominance in the midfield and our 30 point come back. Because like Mumford, Bellchambers taps aren't as effective as Ryder's hence the subbing.

and here I thought that this thread was going to be about trade hypotheticals.
are there any KPP's around not getting a game & what are they worth?
thinking of guys like Griffiths at Richmond & D Stewart at Port Adelaide for example

Its not really that hard to understand, Bellchambers was dominated, hence the disparity on the numbers, he was subbed after half time, and dropped the next week. Ryder played most of the second half by himself and dominated which lead to a turn around of dominance in the midfield and our 30 point come back. Because like Mumford, Bellchambers taps aren't as effective as Ryder's hence the subbing.
Lol Sydney is coming second to West Coast in hit outs to advantage

Lol Sydney is coming second to West Coast in hit outs to advantage

Now having the deepest midfield full of ball winners and lock down players with a game plan surrounding repeat stoppages would have nothing to do with that.

Now having the deepest midfield full of ball winners and lock down players with a game plan surrounding repeat stoppages would have nothing to do with that.
The beat essendon easy at hit outs to advantage percentage aswell so it has nothing to do with a repeat stoppages

If Dustin Martin wants to go to GWS I doubt they'd give Richmond pick 1 for him considering he is off contract and they have the first pick in the PSD.

Taylor Adams and pick 10 for Dustin Martin more likely.

Interesting thoughts. Didn't know Martin was off contract to start with.

What if Richmond want Martin to go to GWS to obtain pick 1 and pretty much straight trade Adams and Richmond's first round pick. GWS would end up with 2 of the top 3 from the 2009 draft (Scully and Martin) plus a later first round pick and Richmond get a first round draft pick from 2011 in Adams and pick 1

As for what players would need to be on the market from Brisbane, St. Kilda and the Bulldogs for a trade to go ahead I would suggest these names - Longer from the Lions, Gilbert from the Saints and Higgins from the Bulldogs plus a high draft pick would be my first offer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back