Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

What's your point? Nicholls is already a fantastic tap ruckman and Dixon has truckloads of potential. Mumford is not needed on the Gold Coast.
A lot of players show potential I never said Gold Coast should get him I said he would be their first ruck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is like saying Steve Smith is better than Michael Clark
No it's not. Not even close. Unless you think Mumford is one of the great players of the modern era, which judging by your recent posting is quite possible. Dixon and Nicholls are elite prospects (unlike Smith) and Mumford is a solid, important player (Clarke is much more).

No it's not. Not even close. Unless you think Mumford is one of the great players of the modern era, which judging by your recent posting is quite possible. Dixon and Nicholls are elite prospects (unlike Smith) and Mumford is a solid, important player (Clarke is much more).
What do you think Mumford is worth in your eyes then?

What do you think Mumford is worth in your eyes then?
I reckon around pick 30 is about right. He's a quality player but only has maybe 4 or 5 years left and could slow down before then, isn't immune to injuries or a suspension either. But heck, we paid pick 14 for Trav Johnstone! Judging by that super recruiting decision the Giants may just give you pick 1 for him :p

I reckon around pick 30 is about right. He's a quality player but only has maybe 4 or 5 years left and could slow down before then, isn't immune to injuries or a suspension either. But heck, we paid pick 14 for Trav Johnstone! Judging by that super recruiting decision the Giants may just give you pick 1 for him :p
We got pick 14 & 46 or something around that for Jolly so I'd like it to be better than 30 personally

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2013: Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back