2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt even know it was out - will try
It's just the website on your phone.

I'd rather pay for $4 or whatever for a decent app like last year.

Out of curiosity... I know it's probably frowned upon around here and I'm not going to do it, but are you allowed to make more then 1 account and then go with which ever one is doing the best to increase your chances of winning the 50k?

Out of curiosity... I know it's probably frowned upon around here and I'm not going to do it, but are you allowed to make more then 1 account and then go with which ever one is doing the best to increase your chances of winning the 50k?

of course you can...but sadly if you win it'll cost you 50K

Has anyone managed to actually get the Supercoach android app work? It's a piece of garbage.
works fine for me. i've used it quite a bit. easy enough to trade players which is all i care about

Haha my teams pretty much set, I've just been trying to tell a mate how it won't work but he seems to think he's trolling the system

just belt him in the back of the head - tell him coz Judd_Magic & NSWCROW said so. Thats my bedside bible right there

**** this split round is doing my head in. I keep having to check who is playing round one.

If I trade blokes that are playing week 2 in and out does that use up trades or are they taken from the unlimited preseason amount?

**** this split round is doing my head in. I keep having to check who is playing round one.

If I trade blokes that are playing week 2 in and out does that use up trades or are they taken from the unlimited preseason amount?

Can trade unlimited from teams who have not played to players of teams who have not played.

eg: after tomorrow night all pies and freos players are locked. Eg you cant trade them out or in

can anyone tell me how to view my leagues draft once it is complete to see which players went at which pick??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive used afl footy star 2013 which was good enough for me... but 2014?

They took that one down halfway through the year after being suggested that they stop doing it I believe.

ive used afl footy star 2013 which was good enough for me... but 2014?
They took that one down halfway through the year after being suggested that they stop doing it I believe.

Yep, FS lost the live scores about half a dozen rounds from the end of the year. They definitely don't have them this year, only DT.

Pardon my ignorance, but first year of Supercoach Gold and I was under the impression that I would get live SC scores.

Can someone please tell me where I can access that? I've tried accessing through SuperFooty and also thought I might be able to get them through the SC site, but I only get into a login loop each time and am unable to view. Any help would be appreciated.

Pardon my ignorance, but first year of Supercoach Gold and I was under the impression that I would get live SC scores.

Can someone please tell me where I can access that? I've tried accessing through SuperFooty and also thought I might be able to get them through the SC site, but I only get into a login loop each time and am unable to view. Any help would be appreciated.

On the Superfooty site click on one of the matches and click on "Superfooty Live HQ Match Centre".

Guys - apologies in advance if this question is from the bleeding obvious pile however my Supercoach page shows nothing other than the players on the field and the leagues I'm in.

Should the players scores not be updated as the round progresses? Shouldn't you be able to see other teams players once the round starts or are all of these luxuries reserved for those with Supercoach Gold?

First time player, may be last time player shortly.

Guys - apologies in advance if this question is from the bleeding obvious pile however my Supercoach page shows nothing other than the players on the field and the leagues I'm in.

Should the players scores not be updated as the round progresses? Shouldn't you be able to see other teams players once the round starts or are all of these luxuries reserved for those with Supercoach Gold?

First time player, may be last time player shortly.
Scores aren't updated in the field view. Go to Match Centre.

Ability to see other teams opens up at the end of round 1, I guess because there are still unlimited trades through the lockout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back