2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I've created a new league (private/standard format) which I've done for the last 3 years without any issue. This year for some reason I can't see anybody's team names including mine, yet the league says 11/18 as mates have registered. The only place I can see team names is under 'rivalries'.

Anyone else having this problem? Any help would be great!

Cheers
Email support

..if I'm in a league and I don't select my team before round 1 starts? Get kicked out of the league, or can you still choose a team?

Sheedy shows up and shoots you.

I'm pretty sure you just don't get a score for that first round. Either that or your team will get auto-completed.

..if I'm in a league and I don't select my team before round 1 starts? Get kicked out of the league, or can you still choose a team?

Sheedy shows up and shoots you.

I'm pretty sure you just don't get a score for that first round. Either that or your team will get auto-completed.

You get booted from any leagues you're in.

From the SC website:

Your team must contain a complete list of 30 players at the upcoming round's rolling lockout in order to remain in your league. Any incomplete teams at the time of rolling lockout will be REMOVED from their league without notice and replaced permanently (applies to private and public leagues).

You get booted from any leagues you're in.

From the SC website:

Your team must contain a complete list of 30 players at the upcoming round's rolling lockout in order to remain in your league. Any incomplete teams at the time of rolling lockout will be REMOVED from their league without notice and replaced permanently (applies to private and public leagues).
Yes, but is that at the start of Round 1, or the start of leagues in Round 3 ??

Yes, but is that at the start of Round 1, or the start of leagues in Round 3 ??

Round 1. That's when leagues are finalized, same as every year.

I mentioned this last year. SC should make players 'eligible' for DPP status during the season.
Criteria= player X has been named in a certain position outside of current status for 5+ games.
Eg: Sidebottom (mid/fwd) after starting 5+ games in the fwd line.

It would bring more players into the trade mix and increase PODS.

I mentioned this last year. SC should make players 'eligible' for DPP status during the season.
Criteria= player X has been named in a certain position outside of current status for 5+ games.

Awesome idea mate.

You should email them and suggest it. :thumbsu:

Perhaps just pick rd 12 (as mid point) as only time and update positions then if they feel it's warranted,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just putting it out there that right now i god damm'

HATE MY TEAM

501.gif

Hey everyone, late to the party this year and I'm wondering if there is any website that has supercoach scores for the last couple NAB matches and challenge matches ?

I tinkered with it and the tinkering went way too far.

But it is getting back to decent again (albeit quite different from most on here)

I know the feeling bro. LOL!

I can't decide whether to start with a $300,000 ruck like Hampson to pair with Sandilands or go with Pike, Lobbe, Jacobs.

Can't afford anything higher than than that. :(

I know the feeling bro. LOL!

I can't decide whether to start with a $300,000 ruck like Hampson to pair with Sandilands or go with Pike, Lobbe, Jacobs.

Can't afford anything higher than than that. :(

I had Minson all along until bloody KardiniaPark and his get Higgins campaign. Not sure where my cash went but my R1 is now also in that range

No to Hampson - only time he puts in hard is when Megan is over the bench

I had Minson all along until bloody KardiniaPark and his get Higgins campaign. Not sure where my cash went but my R1 is now also in that range

No to Hampson - only time he puts in hard is when Megan is over the bench

Ha! Ha!

Who do you thinks the best option out of Lobbe, Pike and Jacobs then Toxic?

I'm still thinking Lobbe as he fits my bye structure (round 9) and Sandilands has round 10 bye.

Ha! Ha!

Who do you thinks the best option out of Lobbe, Pike and Jacobs then Toxic?

I'm still thinking Lobbe as he fits my bye structure (round 9) and Sandilands has round 10 bye.

I like Lobbe a lot, just need to ensure Port dont promote Renouf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back