2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know whether you can set up more than one team on the one computer. I have a couple of family members that want to join me, but we only have the one computer. It seems they are blocking any invities from the same IP Address, is that right?

If it is, it is quite silly, as I am sure there are a lot of people out there that have one computer in the home, and want to join a family of people up. Are Supercoach missing these people? Pretty dumb if they are.

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know whether you can set up more than one team on the one computer. I have a couple of family members that want to join me, but we only have the one computer. It seems they are blocking any invities from the same IP Address, is that right?

If it is, it is quite silly, as I am sure there are a lot of people out there that have one computer in the home, and want to join a family of people up. Are Supercoach missing these people? Pretty dumb if they are.
Top left, grey section, click your name and logout

What do YOU think. I thought you were keen on Pyke?

How many lone rucks is there>?

Goldstein
Minson
Pyke
?

You could even make a case to throw Goldstein out of that with talk of Currie playing a significant role.

Kangas will play 2 rucks apparently (boomer and petrie have both openly stated it)
Minson - dogs only have 1 ruck
Pyke - i personally dont see big games from him, 95 , 90 ,95 , 90,85,90,85,95 is what i imagine pyke doing
Looneyburger - yep (please for the love of god dont play west)
Sam Jacobs - wow he is actually an option
Hampson - scary times for tigers supporters

I've locked the Burger in but still a bit scared of West stealing some of his points. LOL!
Well, as per the Cox/Nic Nat example not a major worry IMO. Leuy is a gun and will be top 5 by years end even with West. Most rucks will have point score thiefs this year except maybe Will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

every team has beams, any1 taking punt and not taking him?
Let me put it to you this way:

Ablett is 520K, and everyone has him. Would you not take him?

how much money is too much too have in bank? I've got over 200k and thinking about keeping it that way...
Depends on your team, but I'd say 200K is way too much! What's your team look like?

Depends on your team, but I'd say 200K is way too much! What's your team look like?
3x midpricers in fwd, 3x midpricer in back (incl swallow) and mcdonald - some midpricers that could turn to keepers and none that i'll lose money on. 4/6 in the mids. ryder/sandi - very risky strategy i know.

think i'll start slow but by round 6 will start to see rewards with keeping the extra cash... if the midpricers fire like i think they can then i'll be a genius. if not then i won't finish in the top 20K

i know i could play it safer but don't really want to. it gets a bit boring i reckon if just do the standard sheeple sides and trades

how much money is too much too have in bank? I've got over 200k and thinking about keeping it that way...

50k-100k max,

remember ~50k is 10 SC pts,

don't leave too much in the bank,

I personally have 200k in the bank. Only reason being because of this stupid split round. I do not want to be caught with my pants down hoping that one of my rookies or mid pricers plays in round 2 and then they are not picked. I will then be stuck either picking someone I do not want, or worst case not being able to get someone who is playing.

I do plan on spending almost all of the 200k, but yea just saving it for second week of the split before spending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back