2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah true, more getting a reading on players who look like they could take a jump up this year, who happen to be backed by evidence of age/games played

Ok here's one. Pearce Hanley.

Year Games Average
08 2 45.0
09 1 38.0
10 9 61.1
11 22 82.6
12 22 90.7
13 20 95.7

As you can see, there's been a steady climb in his SC average. Has now played 6 seasons and is a bit of a leader at the club. Also spent more time in the mids last year. He could easily take the next step and become a 100-105+ SC D/M super-premo this year.

Ok here's one. Pearce Hanley.

Year Games Average
08 2 45.0
09 1 38.0
10 9 61.1
11 22 82.6
12 22 90.7
13 20 95.7

As you can see, there's been a steady climb in his SC average. Has now played 6 seasons and is a bit of a leader at the club. Also spent more time in the mids last year. He could easily take the next step and become a 100-105+ SC D/M super-premo this year.
516k. Served me pretty well last season.

I have seen a lot of teams, and funnily enough have not seen one decent team.

The absolute best strategy by far is the 'Guns & Rooks' strategy! This year with the new draftees being so expensive this type of strategy becomes very difficult to implement!

Whats everyone else's approach?

The absolute best strategy by far is the 'Guns & Rooks' strategy! This year with the new draftees being so expensive this type of strategy becomes very difficult to implement!

This
The absolute best strategy by far is the 'Guns & Rooks' strategy
Depends on
draftees being so expensive (& quality)

So my question is IS IT?

Guns and rookies with 1 mid-priced player on each line FTW

I've been reading a lot lately about general progression of a player. How long it takes them to get to elite level. It generally takes a player on AVERAGE 4-6 seasons to become consistently good. That means this year players from the 2008, 2009 and 2010 seasons are the players who should be the ones to look at.
A lot have begun there rise eg: Ziebell, zaharakis, beams, jack steven, shuey etc.
Using this theory who do you think are the players who have showed signs of stepping up that you think will take the next step.
I have attached my S/C team based on this theory "obviously not the team i'll enter".
It has some premiums and rookies but the others are all players who are in the age bracket/games that they should step up.

every player you have chosen will become elite this year based on the stats presented,
based on this i have locked them all n to my midfield - many thanks!!;)

well post your super amazing wonderful team and I'll copy it

guns n roses is dead - bloody roses are non existent in the fwd and def gardens

well post your super amazing wonderful team and I'll copy it

guns n roses is dead - bloody roses are non existent in the fwd and def gardens

Hahaha no chance, fortunately i am in the top .03% and came in the top 500 last year, and i know the strategy. just trying to help some others.

Tip: more midfielders you pick from rd 1 the better.

Please share your team of godlike powers

Hahaha no chance, fortunately i am in the top .03% and came in the top 500 last year, and i know the strategy. just trying to help some others.

plenty on here finished top 500, but the more that help and improve everyone the better.

keep posting! :thumbsu:

What is your strategy then? Or give us the jist of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we can only have 8 on the field, with 2 as emergencies, o_O?

Damn it Jiska I want to be in BF Div 2 with toxic & Judd_Magic I don't know anyone in Div 3 :(
Ahhh well. Divisions are allocated purely and simply on their SC overall rank last year. Clearly you weren't as good as the two of them. Probably took a risk and picked a could-a-been midfielder thinking he'd come good again but he actually failed :D:p:rainbow::thumbsu:;)

I didnt even know i was in Div 2 - I want to be with Gingy & Judd_Magic - its part of our bromance

Yeh first 3 Divs are up on the BF SC Leagues Forum. You need to accept before you're officially in.

It's very cruel to separate us like that. :rainbow:

Ahhh well. Divisions are allocated purely and simply on their SC overall rank last year. Clearly you weren't as good as the two of them. Probably took a risk and picked a could-a-been midfielder thinking he'd come good again but he actually failed :D:p:rainbow::thumbsu:;)

Yeh, I traded in Stanton. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back