2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one having a problem with the trade, captain etc buttons for each player not showing up on my ipad? About a week ago the structure of my field display in the midfield changed from 2 lines of 4, to 2 lines of 3 and another 2 below, only on my iPad, and since then the buttons have gone.
Yep, I had that problem too. Logged a case with support.

They changed it (stupidly) so you now click on a player and the T S C VC buttons are down the bottom left of the player profile window that pops up..

Can anyone tell me how to log out of supercoach so that I can log in with a different email address? I run three SuperCoach teams on my computer. My brothers, my own, and my dads. Now, I've got a news+ account, they don't. When I log into SuperCoach and log out via the top left corner, my SuperCoach team remains on the page. I can't log out and then log into a different team. Anyone know how to do that (without restarting the computer, seeing as how that's the only solution right now that works) :(

edit: If I switch browsers and use IE, I can log in under a different account. There's one solution I guess.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how to log out of supercoach so that I can log in with a different email address? I run three SuperCoach teams on my computer. My brothers, my own, and my dads. Now, I've got a news+ account, they don't. When I log into SuperCoach and log out via the top left corner, my SuperCoach team remains on the page. I can't log out and then log into a different team. Anyone know how to do that (without restarting the computer, seeing as how that's the only solution right now that works) :(

edit: If I switch browsers and use IE, I can log in under a different account. There's one solution I guess.
I'm pretty sure you have to log out of the news+ account.

After you log out top left, go to www.heraldsun.com.au and then click on Supercoach and it takes you back to the main page to login.

Hello, New to Supercoach.
Apols if silly question but after submitting our round 1 team are we able to make unliited trades for round 2?
For example, I was told if we picked all cheapest players on the bench for round 1 than there is more room for premium players?
Thanks in advance; Jo

Hello, New to Supercoach.
Apols if silly question but after submitting our round 1 team are we able to make unliited trades for round 2?
For example, I was told if we picked all cheapest players on the bench for round 1 than there is more room for premium players?
Thanks in advance; Jo

No, that is for AFL Fantasy & Dreamteam, I think,

Leading up to Rd 1 of Supercoach you have unlimited trades.

Then, as each team plays in rd 1, the players you have chosen from each team is 'locked' into your team.

Then after rd 1, you only have 30 trades (2x week, 3x bye weeks) to make alterations to your squad for the rest of the season, :thumbsu:

really , who from the midfield last season was a mature age? Omeara? Wines?? - pretty sure they made the most cash by a significant amount
Matt Jones is a pretty obvious choice.
Michael Evans did ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koby Stevens would have almost made $200k as well?

I was specifically of mature recruits, not older players who hadn't debuted already. If we're including that, T. Mitchell and Nicholls both did ok too.

Would anyone be able to tell me why my name doesn't display correctly? Anyone in the Tragics league, does my name appear like this?
Email support, they'll fix it for you

Is there a website somewhere that shows a players price on a week to week basis. I want to look at what a player was priced after each round last year??

tooserious.net ;)

Go there, then click on 'Stats'
There you can search for any player and their scores for each game they've played for the past half decade :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Anyone worried about bomber players with latest asada development. I was tossing up jobe now I think I will give him a pass

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Nah, it's no different to picking Sandi or Mumford or Grimes or another injury prone player. There's every chance something will happen to rule them out and you have to be prepared for that. The advantage for Watson is that at least it's not going to happen part way through a game so you won't have his price plummet and screw you, unlike injuries. If you think he's worth a spot, I don't think this changes anything - you just have to be prepared.

Nah, it's no different to picking Sandi or Mumford or Grimes or another injury prone player. There's every chance something will happen to rule them out and you have to be prepared for that. The advantage for Watson is that at least it's not going to happen part way through a game so you won't have his price plummet and screw you, unlike injuries. If you think he's worth a spot, I don't think this changes anything - you just have to be prepared.
It's an entirely different situation to taking an injury prone player like Sandi. With Sandi the advantage is that he's enormous value because of his price discount. Even the other "injury prone" players you mention would only be selected by someone who believes they will improve their scoring and represent value if they remain injury free. That upside doesn't exist with Watson. His average dropped by 10 points last season, presumably because of the pressures of the drug scandal. Unless he gets back to his 2012 scores there's no point taking him over the other improving options around his price range. The drug issue was always going to be hanging over his head again this year so why would he improve? Now that ASADA have made their latest announcement it's going to be playing on his mind and potentially affecting his performance even more. Plus there's the very real chance of a ban. I really can't see any advantage in selecting him with all this going on.

It's an entirely different situation to taking an injury prone player like Sandi. With Sandi the advantage is that he's enormous value because of his price discount. Even the other "injury prone" players you mention would only be selected by someone who believes they will improve their scoring and represent value if they remain injury free. That upside doesn't exist with Watson. His average dropped by 10 points last season, presumably because of the pressures of the drug scandal. Unless he gets back to his 2012 scores there's no point taking him over the other improving options around his price range. The drug issue was always going to be hanging over his head again this year so why would he improve? Now that ASADA have made their latest announcement it's going to be playing on his mind and potentially affecting his performance even more. Plus there's the very real chance of a ban. I really can't see any advantage in selecting him with all this going on.

Ok, you're picking on an irrelevant point in my post and missing the overall point. Make the list only injury prone full priced players if you want. Mumford. Heath Shaw, who hasn't played over 19 games since 2007. Kreuzer, who has never played a full season. Hodge, averaging 17 1/3 games since 2008. Stevie J, or even Watson himself - both have only made it through one full season in their career. The point remains the same - you're aware of it, and you plan appropriately.

I'm not picking Watson and I'm not advocating people pick him. But my point was, to literally quote myself, that if you think he's worth a spot, I don't think this changes anything.

If Bombers players actually do get suspended, I'd think that SC would just give you free trades to trade them out. It's likely that a few people will have Watson, Hibberd, Thurlow all in their team, and possibly a couple of others, so that's 3+ trades down the gutter. I don't think you have to worry bout the ban at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back