List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st rounder plus/minus someone like Mullett, IMO.
For a bloke that's barely played and is very much an unknown quality despite his draft number? Not sure I'd be comfortable if we gave up that much for him. Not that I have any idea what he's worth to be honest.

For a bloke that's barely played and is very much an unknown quality despite his draft number? Not sure I'd be comfortable if we gave up that much for him. Not that I have any idea what he's worth to be honest.

I agree.

1st rounder plus/minus someone like Mullett, IMO.

heaven help LMac if he has a bad year in 2016.:(

I was at the game. In all honesty I thought our defenders did a reasonable job. Problem was up the ground. The swan's ball movement inside their 50 was phenomenal, never seen anything that direct and quick since well, pagans paddock, and they gave buddy and tippet plenty of space.

Yeah Petrie would have kicked 12 from his 35 shots at goal

exactly my thoughts as well, Majak is Petrie's replacement. Our job as a club now is to make sure when that time comes, Majak is primed.

How does a team stop brown, majak,black and wood? Seriously how? If they develop according it would be the perfect replacement. .but better. People forget petrie wasn't always a forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do we really have to throw Mitch in?

But wait sign within 24 hours of trade week/month and receive absolutely free........

Plus you want more.......

images

Now that's a list clean out:p

How does a team stop brown, majak,black and wood? Seriously how? If they develop according it would be the perfect replacement. .but better. People forget petrie wasn't always a forward
You need to be able to get the ball to the Big 4 first. The opposition would just need to stand there as with our skills delivering into the 50, we'd turn it over n they could kill us with speed on the break a la G.Rohan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back