List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone think we should we should dangle a carrot in front of Leigh Montagna? I know he is 30 but he is good and an ultimate professional. Playing with old mate del and playing finals footy. 2 year contract? I have been thinking about this for some time. What it would cost us? Not sure.

Had the chance to come here a couple if years ago. Turned it down. Has regretted it.

Does anyone think we should we should dangle a carrot in front of Leigh Montagna? I know he is 30 but he is good and an ultimate professional. Playing with old mate del and playing finals footy. 2 year contract? I have been thinking about this for some time. What it would cost us? Not sure.

Gets paid a lot at St Kilda, doubt we would want to match it.

Anyone got thoughts on Billie Smedts from Geelong.
Looks to have talent.
Not sure where he is at.

Anyone got thoughts on Billie Smedts from Geelong.
Looks to have talent.
Not sure where he is at.

Personally, I'm surprised he hasn't come on. Right now I'd have to say he's not quite good enough at anything to make a premiership team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he's on the way out, Paddy Dangerfield on the other hand.. Left nut - gonskie!!!

Frankly I am thrilled that we have not been linked with Frawley. He is not all that good a player.

What is this fascination with players from Melbourne? If he was that good, Melbourne would be moving heaven and earth to keep him and they are not doing that.

We have got our man through free agency and unless there is another of Nicky Dal's ability available we should keep well clear. In the next eyar or two there are going to be much better and younger players coming available from the GC and GWS. Stick with the draft,

Oh and if it came down to one or the other, I would take Dangerfield in a heartbeat. Imagine rotating Jack, Cunners and Danger through our forward line.

Grima and Nahas will both be at north next year. Close thread.

Serious question. Why do we have so many average built/slow/skinny kpdefenders? Tippett to undergo body recomposition this pre season, 6kg of muscle and 3 kg of fat please

Silly question.............Danger by a long long long way.............Frawley is a spud!

Would cut Jacobs before Nahas, deserves one more year injury-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back