List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens with teams full of kids. They get thrown into the senior side before they have earned it, then when their form drops off and they are no longer getting a senior game they feel hard done by and request to leave.

I'm not saying this is what's happened with Giles as he is more senior, but you could highlight a few cases over the past couple of seasons where this is correct.

This is what happens with teams full of kids. They get thrown into the senior side before they have earned it, then when their form drops off and they are no longer getting a senior game they feel hard done by and request to leave.

I'm not saying this is what's happened with Giles as he is more senior, but you could highlight a few cases over the past couple of seasons where this is correct.

You wonder how some of these kids would've coped in the days when Michael Tuck had to play 100 ressies games before he cracked it for a regular gig.

You wonder how some of these kids would've coped in the days when Michael Tuck had to play 100 ressies games before he cracked it for a regular gig.

Only 100!? Sam Gibson thinks it wasn't enough!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To North for $450 a year for 2 years.

Some Blues supporters disappointed that he didn't hold out for a trade to provide Carlton with some compensation. Such as Aaron Black.

Have heard the same.

Waite to North for a smidge more than what Carlton are offering him. Same source, confirmed at the B&F last night.
And the guaranteed second year. Blues had conditions.

Currie couldn't hit water if he fell out of a moving boat

99387.jpg

They are saying their fairwells on the Carlton board now. Or perhaps their F U's.

It would give us a monster forward line, but I'd be surprised if we were locking in any trades right now.

That's a bit more than I was hoping to pay for Waite but not upset about him coming to the club, will make for some interesting times in the forward line.

They are saying their fairwells on the Carlton board now. Or perhaps their F U's.

It would give us a monster forward line, but I'd be surprised if we were locking in any trades right now.
With free agency we don't need to trade and if last year was any guide we pretty much had Dal across the line by early August.

I don't hate it. Sits us up for a massive tilt at the flag for the next 2-3 years, with the ageing Wells, Boomer, Drew, Dal & Waite.

Then we would have the younger guys hitting peak age 25-29 to bring through fresh talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back