News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoke to them on the phone yesterday, and they're under the pump. Said the flood of traffic was bigger than they expected. Lots of very unhappy people ringing in apparently.

Nek minnit this text arrives:

image.jpg

Spoke to them on the phone yesterday, and they're under the pump. Said the flood of traffic was bigger than they expected. Lots of very unhappy people ringing in apparently.

Nek minnit this text arrives:

View attachment 182340
Anyone try the BLK1000 code yet?

Got my green training top yesterday, FWIW. About to wear it to the gym.

Got my Indigenous and 25 year jumpers today. Still waiting for a second parcel (Polo, training tee and hoodie)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got this lovely email from BLK.
Apparently they forgot to do stocktake before their big sale.

wpo52.jpg
That is such crap.

They can't be as CEY didn't play a game since July in the home guernsey. He played the West Coast away game. So it means that all those match worn guernsey's are only from games July onwards?

The PW was just sewn into the same jumpers worn since the start of the year. So even though CEY may not have played a match with the PW, he still wore that jumper earlier in the year.

They can't be as CEY didn't play a game since July in the home guernsey. He played the West Coast away game. So it means that all those match worn guernsey's are only from games July onwards?

I would have thought every guernsey would have had the PW initials put on in case they got a game.

But to be safe everyone that did play beyond July would definitely contain them.

I can ask again to make sure on point above.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back