News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have thought every guernsey would have had the PW initials put on in case they got a game.

But to be safe everyone that did play beyond July would definitely contain them.

I can ask again to make sure on point above.

It would have to have been put on past used Guernsey's if that is the case as Kelly and Grigg both played only prior to July and their tops are up for auction.

Prices seem to be back to normal. I was going to try that blk25 code.

I ordered when the sale first started in the Monday of GF week and got it on Thursday. Ordered another bundle on Thursday night and nothing now a week and a half later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that have had theirs delivered was it done by star track?

Yep. First time I've had something delivered by StarTrack, and was pleasantly surprised to see they leave the parcels at the Post Office (ducked out for 20 mins this morning and of course thats when they came!)

Is StarTrack basically just ParcelPost now?

Ordered my stuff from BLK on 1/10 and haven't seen them yet, nor have I received one of those apology emails. Not sure what to think.

Just to let everyone know I just got off the phone with a bloke from BLK who rang to apologise after receiving my email threatening Consumer Affairs involvement. Said they had an unprecented level of orders with the 60% off sale and had their hands tied.

Said my products arrived at my address today also.

Also gave me the BLK25 code to use on my next order as goodwill :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back