2015 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v West Coast, 2.30pm AEST, 12.30pm WA - Match starts pg 34 #835.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last year i loved will langfords game and him getting a premiership ...

This year nothing. Hate all the hawks at this point. F*ck frawley esp... he has a premiership while pav remains without

Maybe schoenmakers is a nice story.

Lol

Win a Prelim final at home eh?

Silly post.

This game is another Port v Geelong in 2007. Not a good look for anyone. Fremantle, despite being overawed in 2013, at least put up a real fight in their grand final.

Fact is that WC had an amazing year and made it to the grand final which is an achievement in itself. But undoubtedly this was helped by a dead easy draw, getting Hawthorn on an off day in the QF and then getting to play the team that finished 8th in the prelim final.

Eagles of 91 lost to the hawks by 53 yet won it the next year. If you're judging off today, you sir are a dead set flog.

I agree, reckon you would be close to faves for next year at the start of the season. Young upcoming list, I will certainly put a bet on.

Lol. They all wanted West Coast to win. Hawthorn have won three flags in a row - you have to say nice stuff about them.
You're kidding right? Listen to the PF to see how much Bruce loves your side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, you got me. You're the biggest ******* on the forum and spend all your time here. All that " freo will win the flag " bullshit. Do yourself a favour and get off the net for a change you miserly little piss ant.

I know you're upset so we'll let that outburst go through to the keeper.

BTW, if you can find one post this year where I said that Fremantle would win the 2015 flag, I'll buy you a carton on beer to drown your misery.

That shouldn't even be taken into consideration. You have to draw a line between fairness and generating the most revenue, and the AFL chose revenue. Literally every other major sport host's their final at a neutral venue, even though it's not always economically the best decision, but the AFL couldn't care less about fairness.
The AFL is the home of Australian Football and playing the grand final at the MCG is a tradition that is inherent to our sport. There are many things currently that are not "fair" in the AFL, the grand final being played at the MCG is not even close to being one of them.

Eagles 10 mids hardly missed a game this year. Planets all lined up and this was their chance I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back