2015 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v West Coast, 2.30pm AEST, 12.30pm WA - Match starts pg 34 #835.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best of the three, but not great. The Hawks were sloppy and Freo a bit more. The contest existed for most of the game but Freo, aside for a small spurt where they were very inaccurate, never felt like a real threat.
Yeah I've never been able to watch it again but thats how it felt at the time.
Hawks scary good when it counts. Eagles were never in this. Not bad to watch though, Cyril makes it worthwhile seeing what he will do next.

Congratulations to Hawthorn, winning 3 in a row with those horrendous colours and the god awful power ranger clash strip, it is an incredible achievement given the psychological handicap the team carries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F***ing useless Wiggles

2014-06-19-07-29-59-the-wiggles.jpg

Down 13 in the first qtr felt like being down 5 goals to me. Were never going to come back against this team i was an uphill battle from the start.

Well done hawkers you campaigners. Champions.

Lol who else should have been there then? Sydney were injured and pumped by the Hawks earlier this season, Freo could not even win after 2 weeks off out of 4, North possibly but not sure it would have been any closer.

All the other teams have been equalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back