2015 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v West Coast, 2.30pm AEST, 12.30pm WA - Match starts pg 34 #835.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah there, your autism is getting out of control. Did you lose your ritalin?

I made a perfectly fair statement, and unfortunately, you were too stupid to properly address it, and as a result, you've resorted to ad hominem. Again, sorry you were too stupid.

Ad hominem, gee you academic. What part of "make your own league pussy" doesn't properly address your initial query? It's the only way you will get what you want. Anything else is unreasonable and you know it.

Ross Lyon

Note the score. I know 3 digits in a row is confusing. But that means more than 100. Try having your team do that.
Fair go. The blokes team isn't out there today so it's a little tough mate.

**** off for saying the grand final shouldn't be at the mcg. It's the home of football and if we were good enough we would have won. We got fuxking smashed. Plain and simple. No one stood up when they had too. Just a bunch of scared little boys out there. Give the hawks credit but for being a bloody champion team and one of the best in history.

Outside of the contractual obligations which will prohibit such an endeavour, do you really think any of those stadiums have an adequate capacity to host a grand final?
That shouldn't even be taken into consideration for a matter like this. You have to draw a line between fairness and generating the most revenue, and the AFL chose revenue. Literally every other major sport host's their final at a neutral venue, even though it's not always economically the best decision, but the AFL couldn't care less about fairness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I want Frawley to win the Normie for a huge collect, they could have stopped the game at 3/4 and it should be Rioli's irrespective of what's happened since.

That's only as a neutral of course. If you're a Hawks supporter, you wouldn't give a stuff.

[QUadrowe#32, post: 41288458, member: 13778"]Can't wait until Hawthorn signs Dangerfield, Treloar, Aish, Bennell and Henderson in the off season. Equalisation ftw.[/QUOTE]
we knocked back henderson and are getting cripps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back