Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Out of interest... I recall 2012 Grand Final as Swans didn't fulfill their ballot, Hawks members got allocated some of their tickets? Is that correct?

Now as we are the 1st team into the GF, and the other team won't get allocated til tomorrow, what will happen if their ballot isn't fulfilled? Will Hawks members who missed out get another crack?

I thught the Swans got to go and buy them over the counter with any membership. There was a few dramas on here with people getting swans barcodes with fake account and the like.

Excuse my ignorance... Where do we find our allocated seats? I have had money taken out of my account so it appears to have gone through. Just been looking for the last 15mins on the ticketek and Hawthorn site to no avail.

Depending how much $ has been taken out, you will be able to work out what Category seating you have..

Brilliant seats :thumbsu: I take it you are P1?

Yep. I've been a priority one member for five years now. In 2012,13 and 14 I ended up with Level 4 seats. First time ever I've had Level 2 seats for any game at the MCG. I've never sat in Level 1 in a Grand Final though.

It would be interesting to know (if possible) how many members we have in each of the Priority Groups vs How many tickets are allocated for the ballot?

I think P1 is limited to around 7000. So that leave 8000 for p2 but no idea how many ofthem there are or how many go in the ballot.

Yep. I've been a priority one member for five years now. In 2012,13 and 14 I ended up with Level 4 seats. First time ever I've had Level 2 seats for any game at the MCG. I've never sat in Level 1 in a Grand Final though.

Awesome! Last year I sat in AFL members on the boundary line Row B...Words can not do it justice for anyone who is lucky enough to get soclose to the action.. and hopefully lap of honour!

Q36 seats - cat 6!! If by any small chance anyone wants to swap 2 tickets from a higher category for financial reasons or personal preference, PM me and we will pay the difference each!!

Come on Hawks!!!!

Mods note: please do not offer more than face value or difference between face value. It is illegal to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Date/Start Time: Sat 3 Oct 2015 2:30pm - Club Member & Public Reserve Venue / Pre-Paid Collection Outlet
3 x Hawthorn: Adult Member
2 x Hawthorn: Concession Member
Section:Q6-1

using a variety of interstate gold P1 and silver P2 memberships

I have a silver membership so P2
Nah, I mean GF ticket category. I'm a Kennedy P1 member but got a cat 5 ticket on Q. Was curious what category your m33 falls into.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where I can find a detailed seat map? Got Q5-2 Row AA would this be the front of CAT 7?
Also which end will be the Hawks be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2015 GF Ticketing; please don't post telephone numbers - use the PM system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back