2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as amazingly unbelievably incredible as it may sound. it did actually occur, probably not for the first time in world history either. A wine snob is not the same as a wine expert. The only bullshit here is some of the responses.

You'd have to really dislike someone to embarrass them like that. Personally, I wouldn't invite or go to an event where I'd have to spend time with someone who I'd want to do that to. There are a few people I know where it happening would please me, but I wouldn't be there to see it.

I strongly believe some don't even read the post. They base their responce on who posted it and then respond accordingly.

Either with a positive responce to a negative reply.

It comes back to a group cliche mentality where the post doesn't matter, a if yiou are in the 'cool group' - you will get a positive responce but if you are in the 'trouble maker' group, the responce will simply be a negative attract.

Just how I feel.

I've always felt that the 'cool group' is the 'trouble maker' group. Everyone else is just a club apologist awaiting their day of judgement.

You'd have to really dislike someone to embarrass them like that. Personally, I wouldn't invite or go to an event where I'd have to spend time with someone who I'd want to do that to. There are a few people I know where it happening would please me, but I wouldn't be there to see it.
There was a bit of history between them I believe, but certainly none since

As I mentioned before there was 1 post not towards me that clearly upset a poster & was borderline.

My comments on the belittling is more about his regular posting style, which sometimes deliberately sets out to get under the skin of posters. Is that healthy for this board? We have lost quality posters posting regularly due to this type of behavior. Is this what we want?
If its me you're referring to, thanks for your concern Kane but if falsely being accused of lying on an internet forum by someone I don't know is the worst thing that happens to me today then I've had a good day

Last edited:
I've always felt that the 'cool group' is the 'trouble maker' group. Everyone else is just a club apologist awaiting their day of judgement.

Well, I'm happy to be part of the......no, that might get me in trouble. I'll shut up now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the cricket - big bash

Is it my imagination or are James Faulkner and Andrew Fagan twins or long lost brothers

Not sure but the Adelaide board is the biggest on BigFooty (most total posts of any forum).

That doesn't necessarily mean the best but I'm fairly confident that there are enough good things going on to keep most people coming back.

With that volume of posts (and posters) there are bound to be a few that get under your skin.

Not sure but the Adelaide board is the biggest on BigFooty (most total posts of any forum).

That doesn't necessarily mean the best but I'm fairly confident that there are enough good things going on to keep most people coming back.

With that volume of posts (and posters) there are bound to be a few that get under your skin.
Little embarrassing, tbh.

Trigg used it as one of his KPI's, we inadvertently kept him in the job longer
Ironically Rendell helped keep him in a job longer too... But ultimately Chapman & the board made an inexplicable decision to keep him on. All I can say now is better late than never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back