2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seriously hate the bay.
It has its moments. I like to photoshop for lulz. As DABM said. Mofras bottom 50.That's a good thread. The exers thread is thread of the year. Good value. Where's Trent was Fun. There's terrible poster, sure, but there is some funny buggers. Not for everyone granted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has its moments. I like to photoshop for lulz. As DABM said. Mofras bottom 50.That's a good thread. The exers thread is thread of the year. Good value. Where's Trent was Fun. There's terrible poster, sure, but there is some funny buggers. Not for everyone granted.

Apart from early vb threads... never been.

Mofra's Bottom 50 Players is worth a read

It's that appendage measuring contests that go on. Then it gets to the point of outright bullshiting and no, can not stand it.

See human behaviour is so predictable when someone has nothing positive to contribute ......but we're talking of a Sanders apologist here who dismisses the contributions of Stffy18 and macca23 as talking with an authority not justified :rolleyes:
]

Bigfella is an extraordinarily good mod, as are the others in this board.

I know you may still hold a grudge against him (and Sanders, probably) for a racist tirade you made a few months ago, but that ban was deserved and frankly it was the only thing to do.

You should step back. Clearly no one shares your belief.

Can we shut up and stop talking about people when they are not are round to defend their own posting.

Stop getting personal and just play the ball.

If the personal abuse is removed and the individual jibes stopped; we can then simply discuss the topic (footy or whatever) without bring the person who posts it into account.

Remove the personality and analyse the content being posted.

Can we shut up and stop talking about people when they are not are round to defend their own posting.

Stop getting personal and just play the ball.

If the personal abuse is removed and the individual jibes stopped; we can then simply discuss the topic (footy or whatever) without bring the person who posts it into account.

Remove the personality and analyse the content being posted.

I say we change the topic to......lets say wine!

Can I suggest that you were utterly obnoxious in the drafting thread when posters suggested a player that didn't align with your view. Was it the suggestion of Mathieson that had you foaming at the mouth and teeing off on that opinion.
And yeah where did he finish up going ? .......oh yeah the other two that displeased me was Tucker and Balic

Bigfella is an extraordinarily good mod, as are the others in this board.

I know you may still hold a grudge against him (and Sanders, probably) for a racist tirade you made a few months ago, but that ban was deserved and frankly it was the only thing to do.

You should step back. Clearly no one shares your belief.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU INSINUATE !:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back