2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great debating skills there

Speaking of being a belittling ass hat.

Ill give you a debate later if you want. Taking the family out at present. Start a thread if you like on the topic you want to debate.

See human behaviour is so predictable when someone has nothing positive to contribute ......but we're talking of a Sanders apologist here who dismisses the contributions of Stffy18 and macca23 as talking with an authority not justified :rolleyes:

203430_da8837e80e107d8f7da4eaa78c7aa11f.png

Apologies for one last distraction.
Wayne's-World - apology specifically to you for my poor attempt at humour that you took as personal abuse.
The other mods have tried - but are unable to give me a warning, so you'll have to settle for this apology.
Calling you an ass hat was a poorly execute piece of humour aimed at your pyramid here. If you didn't follow that - I apologise.

My statement that you were indeed being belittling I still wholeheartedly believe and seems to have been reinforced by a few other posters.

I'm very keen to have a debate on any topic that seems to have gotten a bee in your bonnet. I do fear though that Kristof has hit the nail on the head given how you've treated me since that time. Please. Prove otherwise and have a decent debate as you claim to love so much. Just not in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back