2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to start by beating Brisbane. Nothing else matters right now. Lose that we are all but sunk.

The other thing is some of these lower teams could cause some upsets in the latter half of the year. Gold Coast and Brisbane will be stronger with players returning, St Kilda are going ok and Carlton are lifting. That could mean one less win may get a team sneaking in.

I'm thinking some of the lower teams may have one eye on the upcoming draft. (like this ;))

Watched a country footy match today, most of them were Carlton supporters...we had a good time.

They did lose right, I got smasheshed...?
I listened to my neighbours from all the way up here where they gather and clog up the quiet normal area. Their loud stuff dissipated..... I just turned my outdoor TV biggie up to mass volume.

Port can't make the eight now

Because it is far too late
to make the final eight
They are history for another season
They are the players from Port
They are worse than they thought
And they said
Matt Primus was the reason

We've got massive injuries. Oh piss off you inept excuses for human beings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schulz's career hit the wall even faster than anticipated. I thought he'd at least be serviceable through to end of 2016.

Using their first two draft picks and 750k on another ruckman instead of pitching for a KPF is gonna really really hurt the power going forward.

Shambolic forward planning not to get in Schulz's replacement while they had time. They literally put all their eggs in the 2015 basket and it has backfired spectacularly.
Combined with the failure if the future.

I have been saying all year they need to play trengrove at chf.

I listened to my neighbours from all the way up here where they gather and clog up the quiet normal area. Their loud stuff dissipated..... I just turned my outdoor TV biggie up to mass volume.
They turned their big TV off (like at matches leaving the ground at half time or not even getting there in the first place) Seriously now they are playing some war games on a console. Kicked the empty dog dishes and being totally feral .

Might get back to the "old" Sergeant Schulz quickly if they give him the money he wants for his contract.......BUT Paddy Ryder got all the Sergeant's money didn't he!!
Shouldn't Schultz be gunning it in the last year of his contract given some think that is the reason why danger is playing well... Even though he plays well every season! ;)

Yep, not great for team dynamics when players are paid above their worth for their role in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back