2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute worst and it's not even close.

I am generally not annoyed by commentators but Dermott really irritated me Thursday night and that comment alone from Dwayne today was just embarrassing. And then he kept going on about how it's last versus 10th and he can't believe how close it is. FFS they were 10th, not like they were in the top 4 going in.

I am generally not annoyed by commentators but Dermott really irritated me Thursday night and that comment alone from Dwayne today was just embarrassing. And then he kept going on about how it's last versus 10th and he can't believe how close it is. FFS they were 10th, not like they were in the top 4 going in.

Exactly what I thought when he said it. 18th vs 10th is competitive, wow.

Dermott can occasionally give good analysis, but it's rare and generally is also terrible.

i think ken struggles tactically which is why walsh was perfect for him, hes a great man manager and motivator but tactically struggles.
Also, loss of Richardson hurt too.

A senior coach can't do it all & needs good assistants who can cover his weaknesses.

Jay Schulz did have an excuse for his poor game today, being reported he only found out an hour or so before the game his wife Amy had been taken to hospital..

Exactly what I thought when he said it. 18th vs 10th is competitive, wow.

Dermott can occasionally give good analysis, but it's rare and generally is also terrible.

Dermott should not be on when Hawthorn is playing. His bias is ridiculous and unprofessional and his man love for Cyril is just embarrassing. I also don't like listening to him when GWS is playing, because he has helped the club and knows the young guys he talks like he is assistant coaching them.

When anyone else is playing yeah he is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE got hosed on frees last night, didnt stop them from winning. And Port are certainly no worse off than any other non-Vic club when it comes to free kicks.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

U see this is where we have "history" that they don't that helps us accept that these things are just not going to change. We have been getting screwed over for 6 years longer than they have in the faux national league, not to mention having been absolutely bent over at hell holes like Victoria Park, Windy Hill, Waverly etc where they never had to play.

Reckon this has sunk in with their supporters though? If it has, geees it took some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back