2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but we don't really need to hear about how a section of their supporter base are acting irrationally. Got nothing to do with us. If people want to revel in other misfortune they know where to do it. I honestly couldn't give one shit, let alone two.
It annoyed you so much you read it and replied...right.

Radical idea, just skip the post.

It annoyed you so much you read it and replied...right.

Radical idea, just skip the post.

I have to read the post before I decide whether to skip it.

I have to read the post before I decide whether to skip it.
That's why I said "and replied"

And if the first post annoyed you so much, why did you bother reading the second one beyond the first two words?

Good to see the intelligence is strong in this one...:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Am i right in saying that Collingwood only have a single 2nd round pick to satisfy us in the Aish trade. Looks like it could be North or the draft!!

Am i right in saying that Collingwood only have a single 2nd round pick to satisfy us in the Aish trade. Looks like it could be North or the draft!!

They still have Freeman to trade for another one.

Think the talk is Freeman for St. Kilda's 2016 2nd rounder.

The second round pick they get from Treloar could come to us with their second rounder.

I'd be after that second round pick from the Saints next year along with either their or melbournes second from this year if I was doing it. Given our third round has gone out the door next year another second rounder for us would have appeal.

I'd be after that second round pick from the Saints next year along with either their or melbournes second from this year if I was doing it. Given our third round has gone out the door next year another second rounder for us would have appeal.

Yep, improving our draft position for next year would be a nice feeling. Especially as we have a shortage of list spots this year, and have basically accomplished our trade week goals already.

I like the idea of taking a punt on another academy prospect this year and have credit in the bank next year for Allison, Rolls etc.

Really becoming quite satisfied with how this is all playing out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got enough points, even for the worst case scenario 17, 39, 41 and 42 = 2278 points.
So if we get a second round pick from Collingwood this year (trade it for Bastinac) and then get a 2nd round pick next year it should be fine. We could also ask for Collingwoods 4th rounder too, so we can get another 100-150 points just to be safe.

Four years is really backing him in, if true. I wonder if that's due to competition from other clubs.

Yeah I rate him but 4 years is a stretch. I hope he can play back and forward flank as he wont be a first string midfielder.

We've got enough points, even for the worst case scenario 17, 39, 41 and 42 = 2278 points.
So if we get a second round pick from Collingwood this year (trade it for Bastinac) and then get a 2nd round pick next year it should be fine. We could also ask for Collingwoods 4th rounder too, so we can get another 100-150 points just to be safe.
First post - with the points does it only become an issue if our deficit for the is greater than the buffer between the pick we get in Rd 1 next year and the next pick(s). Ie do we only move down a pick if we owe more than the value between our pick and the next pick. A small benefit but still a benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back