2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
vY0foPC.jpg

I've been calling him Cha-chee!!!

Scott_Baio_5.jpg

Happy Days fan?

Could someone please let me know what Bastinac is worth/what we will have to trade for him?

I have been reading the thread but all the hypotheticals have been doing my head in :S

Swann interviewed on Sportsday.

Key points:

- Bastinac has indicated he wants to come
- Think they have enough points now with 41 from Carlton (does this indicate that you are not limited by list spaces??)
- More interested in a future pick from Collingwood than another second round this year because they think they have the points (would probably be the Saints future second I guess)

Would assume the club is planning a delisting or two if it is still the case that you only have the number of picks corresponding to list spaces.

This is a piece out of left field but the club are hoping for a late first rounder from Collingwood as we are particularly interested in drafting a young kid Riley Bonner who fills a specific need. Obviously a bit of work to do with the academy selections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24bqd53.jpg

Absolutely rapt to get this guy to the club.

Last edited:
This is a piece out of left field but the club are hoping for a late first rounder from Collingwood as we are particularly interested in drafting a young kid Riley Bonner who fills a specific need. Obviously a bit of work to do with the academy selections.
I reckon Hawthorn are heavily linked to him. He's the perfect type of player they would target. We would need around a pick in the 16-22 range to be a chance to get him though. Will be a elite kick and runs well.

Interesting... Would have thought we would be happy with the big 3 in Schache, Hipwood and Keays but if we manage to get a spare late teens pick it will at least make the draft night something to get a little bit excited about.

That's why I said "and replied"

And if the first post annoyed you so much, why did you bother reading the second one beyond the first two words?

Good to see the intelligence is strong in this one...:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Actually, I merely asked if you might modify the way you were posting slightly as it was annoying to me and others. But if you're too much of a douche to acknowledge that you may be pissing people off slightly, that's your prerogative.

Moving on....

Interesting... Would have thought we would be happy with the big 3 in Schache, Hipwood and Keays but if we manage to get a spare late teens pick it will at least make the draft night something to get a little bit excited about.

Leppa feels we lack a polished running defender and has told Schwab and co to address this need.

Unless they envisage turning Bastinac into one.

Must keep pick #41...bit of value over past 5 years:

Jack Lonie
Jake Kolodjashnij
Mason Wood
Mitch Grigg
Tom Liberatore (F/S)

Scholl, Scheer and Schache, we'll be a shit club to follow if you have a lisp. I guess flicking Aish helps a little.
Lol. It's actually Jack Rolls ... Sorry, I must have been typing with a lisp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back