2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance the Crows are unaware he's from SA...why the silence from them :confused:

Pick 13. Shut the gates, we're done :cool:
They might be a little underwhelmed at what he's shown-at least in comparison to their 13.

Its been reported that Carl will trade pick 20/21 to GWS for 4 players.
GWS to on-trade this to COLL as part of the Treloar deal.
COLL to on-trade this along with their 2016 2nd rounder to LIONS
Lions to on-trade pick 20/21 to NTH for Bastinac (probably get 40 in return).

Fanciful, I know, but anyone else reckon it's possible Brad Scott has had enough of seeing his former club getting put in this state, getting bent over and has decided to lend a helping hand to push up Collingwood's offer.

Not his job to care what happens to Brisbane.

That would be excellent.

BL - IN: Bastinac, '16 second rounder (Collingwood). OUT: Aish
North - IN: #26. OUT: Bastinac
Coll - IN: Aish. OUT: #26, '16 second rounder

Thoughts? Personal preference is Aish goes to North followed by thrown into the PSD but I suppose I could settle for this outcome
North get the raw end of that deal me thinks....

Good to see that the Mayes trade talk has dropped off over the past few days.

Mayes will have positive pressure on him to win a spot next year which will be good for his development.

We could actually use our pick 21 in two seperate trades to acquire two different players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we got St Kilda's 2016 second rounder from Collingwood I wonder if Richmond would accept that for Astbury? Then use it to get Yarran.

We could actually use our pick 21 in two seperate trades to acquire two different players

Pick 21: the pick that kept on giving. There was also that weird pick 21 last year that had been rattling around for three or four years, owned by five clubs at various stages but started life as our compo pick for Brennan I think. If memory serves me correctly we may have held it twice. I think St Kilda eventually used it.

BL - IN: Bastinac, '16 second rounder (Collingwood). OUT: Aish
North - IN: #26. OUT: Bastinac
Coll - IN: Aish. OUT: #26, '16 second rounder

Thoughts? Personal preference is Aish goes to North followed by thrown into the PSD but I suppose I could settle for this outcome
Don't Pies have 2016 future first rounder in for Treloar deal? Can you trade more than 1 future draft pick? I don't think you can.

Don't Pies have 2016 future first rounder in for Treloar deal? Can you trade more than 1 future draft pick? I don't think you can.

Could be St Kilda's 2016 second rounder they get in Freeman trade (possibly).

Could be St Kilda's 2016 second rounder they get in Freeman trade (possibly).
Yeah that was my line of thinking.
LOL North have 3 list spots and picks 34,38,40,53

Total value of 26+42 = a 14 pick upgrade ............ pass
What if under my scenario North gets the future second rounder? So it would then look like...
BL - IN: Bastinac, #26. OUT: Aish
North - IN: '16 second round pick (Coll) OUT: Bastinac
Coll - IN: Aish OUT: #26, '16 second rounder

Not sure if this has been posted, but makes it sound like the Lions think 26 is excess to their requirements: http://m.theage.com.au/afl/trading-...ake-carlisle-trade-talks-20151019-gkcrl6.html
In other news, Brisbane plans to push for a future second-round pick from Collingwood for midfielder James Aish, provided he cannot be persuaded at the last minute to play for North Melbourne instead of the Magpies.

The Lions - who are also after a third-round pick to send to North Melbourne for Ryan Bastinac - believe Collingwood's pick 26 would be of little use unless they were able to tie it into the deal for Bastinac.

The club believes they have gathered up enough points to match draft night bids for academy pair Eric Hipwood and Ben Keays, and that accepting 26 would render some of their other picks useless.

Any chance North can chuck in Aaron Mullet if we package up Pick 39 & 41 with pick 21. We need players who can use the ball well by foot. Plus we can use Pick 17, 24, 26 & 42 on the academy kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back