List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you will find draft order does correlate with likelihood of success although of course there are exceptions. Why do you think Aish will be an exception?
Why do I think?
Because I don't think he's elite or will rise to that level
Simple really

Happy enough for the kid if he has a tremendous career however

As for the rest of my post, I answered and received a blah blah blah which is not really intelligent for someone who went on about proper discussion

AHH I see
I dont rate him as highly as some on here and maybe not as lowly as some on here yet I am asked to back up my opinion with all sorts of data and stats because you dont agree and you DO rate him.. I get it
So having an opinion based on what I have seen is not good enough for you??
Well heaven forbid anyone have a differing view than you..
For the record I dont rave about Aish because for me I see not alot to rave about
Good enough young fella but does he have the potential to be an elite midfielder that we need???
I dont think he will be

But again that is just my opinion as I have repeatedly stated all along, and I have never said my opinion is the be all and end all

If thats ok with you of course

Calm down, ease on up and take a deep breath

Aish is really decent. He's still light as a feather with hardly any core strength. Hes one of those guys who needs to develop physically still, but he's so classy. Would love him at the Hawks and for our first pick would be an absolute steal.

Hartlett?

Port shopping him around to alleviate salary cap pressures, could we get him with out first pick? Can come accross as a Wayne Kerr at times, but he is 25 and can re-generate our midfield without compromising our premiership window.

Hartlett?

Port shopping him around to alleviate salary cap pressures, could we get him with out first pick? Can come accross as a Wayne Kerr at times, but he is 25 and can re-generate our midfield without compromising our premiership window.
Big bodied midfielder with pace..

Why do I think?
Because I don't think he's elite or will rise to that level
Simple really

Happy enough for the kid if he has a tremendous career however

As for the rest of my post, I answered and received a blah blah blah which is not really intelligent for someone who went on about proper discussion
I didn't feel the need to quote or respond to 'So?', 'So what?', 'So you want to pay him...?'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartlett?

I know in this scenario, they're the ones shopping him, but surely they'd not be as silly as to trade an asset to a contender desperately needing that asset?

If it meant they could use the cap on Charlie Dixon.....then I could see them doing it
I just think they'd do anything to send him to St Kilda etc rather than us. Or to Adelaide as a replacement for Dangerfield ;-)

This is from Hartlett's Wiki page - I love when you can tell whether the player has written their own profile or not:

"He is a medium-sized midfielder who reads the game exceptionally well, has clean hands, vision and kicks the ball superbly from any where inside 65m"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back