List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when plans backfire on smartar.es...when people/clubs think they are smarter than everyone else and have pulled off something ingenious only to see it splatter in their face....*cough*Ross Lyon*Cough...Also if this is true, Sydney are scared of Hawthorn...And has Longmire forgotten that without Carlisle he has no hope against us of late...perhaps Carlisle might have helped his cause. They have no chance against a team they fear already...now we'll just sit back and wait for it to backfire.

Ummm....didn't have to wait very long LOL!

http://www.sportal.com.au/afl/news/...ers-st-kilda-saints/639g83mpsiq41lpg72zarg1br

So apparently Carlisle sent the video to friends on Snapchat - one of them has obviously sold the footage. 'With friends like these' comes to mind.

Wonder if he sent it to WADA people... reckon they'd be on the equivalent of his speed dial.

Seriosuly though, WTF wasn't he thinking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will need 4 list positions filled if Simpkin and WhiteX both move on.

So picks 55 and 58 still likely to be used. I don't think those two players will help the draft position that much.

Or do you think we will use two extra rookie spots instead of the primary list for 2016? Save cap room and use two later picks next year (in a stronger draft)?

With Bastinac heading to the Lions, it's looking unlikely they'll want Swiss and Simpkin.

If he can't get a go at another club you'd still keep Whitecross surely.

Pre-injury he was a very good player. Must better player than Simpkin.

Wonder if he sent it to WADA people... reckon they'd be on the equivalent of his speed dial.

Seriosuly though, WTF wasn't he thinking?

Unbelievably moronic thing to do. That said, 20-somethings with more money than brains on social media - I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. Maybe other players just don't have shit mates.

I wonder if Wrighty offers pick 15 to Freo for Weller giving them an extra first rounder to throw at GWS for Macarthy. Still not convinced we'll hold onto both first rounders as I think we would have put more time into talking Jed into staying if we didn't have other trades in mind, and I reckon the Carlisle trade offer may have been a bit of tongue in cheek to get the Saints deal done. Solid position to be in either way if no further trades take place. There will be another new recruit on our books come 2pm tomorrow.

Unbelievably moronic thing to do. That said, 20-somethings with more money than brains on social media - I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. Maybe other players just don't have shit mates.

Or as thick as an anvil.

I wonder if Wrighty offers pick 15 to Freo for Weller giving them an extra first rounder to throw at GWS for Macarthy. Still not convinced we'll hold onto both first rounders as I think we would have put more time into talking Jed into staying if we didn't have other trades in mind, and I reckon the Carlisle trade offer may have been a bit of tongue in cheek to get the Saints deal done. Solid position to be in either way if no further trades take place. There will be another new recruit on our books come 2pm tomorrow.
Trust wrighty To pull off something special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back