List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad commented on Black last night in his presser regarding his future in the forward line.

I think this again shows the talk about him leaving/being traded is all external/media beat up... So far.

Brad commented on Black last night in his presser regarding his future in the forward line.

I think this again shows the talk about him leaving/being traded is all external/media beat up... So far.

He's actually said it a few times now.
Might be just me but it seems pre meditated.

I still don't think he will be with us next year, hope I'm wrong.

Now that we're out of the finals, I'm looking forward to Aish, Bennell, Treloar, Carlisle and Dangerfield nominating us on Monday.

Anything. Don't care. Zeibell, Cunnington, Atley. All of them. Must get him. Will automatically be the best player on our list. He's a premiership on legs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

the beauty of this thread - the crazy over-estimation of single players, the criminal underestimation of teamwork, stability, the slow enskilment of learning to play with others, and camaraderie.
Don't know why supporters complain about Greenwood leaving us - they'd sell the farm for the first pretty colt.

we need another Key Tall back (maybe Durdin but probably too young or Tippett?) so Scottie can play third tall, this would mean the end for Micky unless he is happy playing at Werribee and for North in round 23.

;)

Based on the last 2 years I would much prefer to have Firrito as the third tall, Atley and McMillan chipping in to cut off entries with Wright and pissing Thompson and Hansen off to other teams. Really, what have they offered this year apart from the odd spoil or intercept mark? And if you say they were out of form or injured, why the f*ck were they playing? They were pantsed practically all season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on the last 2 years I would much prefer to have Firrito as the third tall, Atley and McMillan chipping in to cut off entries with Wright and pissing Thompson and Hansen off to other teams. Really, what have they offered this year apart from the odd spoil or intercept mark? And if you say they were out of form or injured, why the f*ck were they playing? They were pantsed practically all season.
Thompson we won't get much for and same goes with Hansen

I just dont know what is going on with Thompson.... how do you go from smashing everyone to being beaten almost every game....i just dont get it....

I just dont know what is going on with Thompson.... how do you go from smashing everyone to being beaten almost every game....i just dont get it....

Playing on bigger blokes for most of your career will take its toll at some point, unless you're a genuine freak like Scarlett.

He showed signs of his old self last night shrugging that tackle on the wing, weaving through two players and dishing off a creative handball, but then he went back to Kennedy looking like beating him with every entry inside their F50.

Playing on bigger blokes for most of your career will take its toll at some point, unless you're a genuine freak like Scarlett.
Yeah fair point but there are plenty of KPD out there that held their own for many years and didn't fall away overnight.... he went from the best FB in the comp to a very average player.... maybe he reached the peak and lost interest, maybe he thinks even if i play my best we still dont win,its just not normal....I am not sure where his pace in the team is atm...

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/list-of-updated-afl-contract-status-threads.1094592/

Looking through the above link the players out of contract that aren’t free agents that interest me are Matt Crouch, Sam Kerridge!, James Aish, Lachie Henderson, Paul Seedsman, Jake Carlisle,Aaron Hall, Charlie Dixon, Tom Bugg, Adam Treloar, Jeremy Howe, Michael Talia.

A few stars there like Treloar, Dixon etc, but also a few cheap potential good value gettable pickups above.
With Hall signing on during the week that leaves 11 uncontracted players worth targeting, and with Dixon nominating port, Treloar nominating pies and us ruling out Carlisle, leaves just 8 names.

I got laughed at for saying we should offer up Thompson for a trade but I stand by it, Thompson, Basti, and a swap of draft picks for Bennell.

You were getting laughed at because Thompson is worth sweet **** all. Basti is worth nex to nothing.

Wouldn't be close to getting bennel. If it did I'd be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back