List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's hope Joey is right because we do need to add talent this off season or this run could be over quickly and all we will be left with is a great inside group and a bunch of retirement cheques.

With Currie going out? Who will be our backup ruckman going forward?

If he's gone then we can't afford to lose Majak but surely he'll be requesting a trade when he's out of contract, so we might be up shit creek in a year or two in that department.

Extremely frusturated with the club, I don't believe in the approach of just going out and getting anything, but when you're as close as we are to winning a premiership and old as we are, just taking your first rounders to the draft isn't going to win you a premiership in the near future.

Carlisle, Henderson, Bennell are just 3 of the very gettable players that could of really helped us next year without paying Dangerfield money.

Hendo and Carlisle would have been handy key position defenders and Bennell is exactly the midfielder we are missing, unless there's a huge suprise in the trading department and not free agency it looks like were landing nothing that will help us in the immediate future in our quest for the premiership.

Adding to the frustration is that the club aren't telling us anything, they're not even telling us "there's nothing going on at the club".

^in regards to Rich better off waiting a year to get Daniel Rich as a free agent instead of trading for him now
Is he restricted or unrestricted? Brisbane will probably make us trade for him.

They knew when it came to Dal Santo, Waite and Higgins.

If we were chance get a big name.....we would have heard about it by now.
True but this year is different because people are chasing our players - theres more to balance in terms of what we are getting for them and what we can then potentially on trade etc.

I still think we will get a few. Who they are - to be honest i have no idea.

Let's all take a break and come back tomorrow for another round of trade eon. Shiel should be over the line by then, or is that Bennell over the line, I'm just so confrazeled...

Adding to the frustration is that the club aren't telling us anything, they're not even telling us "there's nothing going on at the club".

In the nicest way I'd suggest you .... get over it/don't take it so personally.

Club doesnt HAVE to tell us anything they don't want to.

If he's gone then we can't afford to lose Majak but surely he'll be requesting a trade when he's out of contract, so we might be up shit creek in a year or two in that department.

Extremely frusturated with the club, I don't believe in the approach of just going out and getting anything, but when you're as close as we are to winning a premiership and old as we are, just taking your first rounders to the draft isn't going to win you a premiership in the near future.

Carlisle, Henderson, Bennell are just 3 of the very gettable players that could of really helped us next year without paying Dangerfield money.

Hendo and Carlisle would have been handy key position defenders and Bennell is exactly the midfielder we are missing, unless there's a huge suprise in the trading department and not free agency it looks like were landing nothing that will help us in the immediate future in our quest for the premiership.

Bennell developed 'go home syndrome' so was game over.

Again. None of those players wanted to come to the Roos

There is only so much the footy club can do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They knew when it came to Dal Santo, Waite and Higgins.

If we were chance get a big name.....we would have heard about it by now.

Big difference between gunning for a free agent and trying to steal a contracted player.

Who knows, maybe all the the pies we stuck our thumbs in have gone cold, maybe not.

Wait and see, and in the meantime shitpost just talk shit continue what we're doing.

Just asked on the lions board what they thought would be a fair trade for Aish, response was Basti plus our first. Wow they rate the kid.

Just asked on the lions board what they thought would be a fair trade for Aish, response was Basti plus our first. Wow they rate the kid.
Bigfooty is hardly the place to look for rational reasonable trade prices.

And they want to trade a pick 39 + for basti.

So we're happy to give up Black and Basti. Some interest in Basti and Black seems to be the ugly chick on the dance floor.

I know the club isn't overly happy with Black's application to his footyball. It seems that he might be Freo's fall back plan if no one else is available.

One would think that might be the rocket Aaron needs to pull his finger out of his arse and actually commit to being an AFL footballer. Don't care if Basti goes, but would like another year with Black.

I suppose we're probably no more reasonable to deal with
Some of the stuff I've heard from lions fans in the last 3-4 months has made our posters look down right sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back