List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

From the draft rumours thread: "Eagles waiting to see whats available at their 1st pick (hoping for a big bodied midfield slider) - If none of Taranto, Brodie, SPS, Logue available then they will decide between Galluci, Berry and taking SPP early."

Seems to fit the other rumours we've heard. Any name there I'd be happy with to be frank so I'm pretty excited.
Fingers crossed for Brodie then eh

Given what had happened at GWS now suspensions to the parties involved have been handed out.
GWS must be made take responsibility for its employees. The club as a whole must be sanctioned and penalised draft picks from this years draft imo.

- Bringing us further up the draft in round one and a step closer to Taranto ;)

Given what had happened at GWS now suspensions to the parties involved have been handed out.
GWS must be made take responsibility for its employees. The club as a whole must be sanctioned and penalised draft picks from this years draft imo.

Agreed! AFL should take there pick #2.. apparently they have enough picks after #2 to get there A grade academy picks anyway....

With you on that. The player gets 6 months. The administrators get 12 months. Surely the club gets something. From what I am hearing, the Suns have done some real work on Toranto and given 4 top 10 picks, he is not expected to miss the top 10.

Fingers crossed for Brodie then eh

He seems a bit slow and bad kick-y. I've just seen the highlights video of him but he seems a bit cumbersome. It means he'd have to become a contested beast to make it (which I'm not ruling out).

That being said if we take him I won't complain.

Please please please dont draft in the North Melbourne mould.We dont want solid hard slow players.Talent,talent talent must be prioritised.Looking at some of Norths picks;Atley,Ziebel,Gibson,Cunningham,Daw,Anderson,Higgins,Swallow,Petrie,Hansen; it doesnt engender confidence,Yes theres handy players there but no Worldbeaters,lets hope our merry band of former Norf, people leave their background behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seems a bit slow and bad kick-y. I've just seen the highlights video of him but he seems a bit cumbersome. It means he'd have to become a contested beast to make it (which I'm not ruling out).

That being said if we take him I won't complain.
I haven't even looked at his videos to be honest, just going off earlier hype and the fact that he's more inside than Galdouchey

I haven't even looked at his videos to be honest, just going off earlier hype and the fact that he's more inside than Galdouchey

Hey man you lay off Gallucci :mad:

Yeah fair enough. I read KM's profile on him after I posted that and he described him as having explosive pace. Going off the video I don't know if that's a super accurate assessment but he must have some sort of pace for him to say that. So that's a plus.

Hey man you lay off Gallucci :mad:

Yeah fair enough. I read KM's profile on him after I posted that and he described him as having explosive pace. Going off the video I don't know if that's a super accurate assessment but he must have some sort of pace for him to say that. So that's a plus.

I heard he's got a good set of wheels

Worst idea ever. Whoever ever came up with that needs to be sacked.

Especially coz as the higher picks are whittled away, it becomes more and more obvious whose going next.

In reality, it has the exact opposite effect of counting up from 1. It's a complete anticlimax for the pick 1 reveal.

How did that idea ever get off the cutting room floor

FWIW I reckon if I could hope for anyone to slide it would be Taranto. Very small chance he doesn't become a very good player IMO.

I'm calling top 5 now for Taranto

1st in repeat sprints I believe. Funny, as a junior his kicking was very highly rated, seems to have gone backwards, though perhaps this due to him transitioning more to inside mid role...
Until about 3 or 4 months ago he was said to be the best kick in the draft,now its almost a liability.. Strange

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

FWIW I reckon if I could hope for anyone to slide it would be Taranto. Very small chance he doesn't become a very good player IMO.
Agreed. No chance he slides past the first handful though IMO

1st in repeat sprints I believe. Funny, as a junior his kicking was very highly rated, seems to have gone backwards, though perhaps this due to him transitioning more to inside mid role...
His kicking action is McGinnity-esque from what I can see in videos.

I worry how it'd hold up under constant physical pressure. Might be fine out in space.

We have a lot of players like that already.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back