List Mgmt. 2016 Draft Prospects(Poll Added)

Which player do you want at our first & second pick?

• Daniel Venables

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Will Hayward

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Jy Simpkin

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Sam Powell-Pepper

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Zach Sproule

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Harrison Macreadie

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Todd Marshall

Votes: 38 25.0%
  • Jarrod Berry

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Jordan Galluci

• Oliver Florent

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Jack Scrimshaw

• Luke Ryan

• Josh Battle

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • Willem Drew

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Jack Maibum

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Joe Atley

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Tim English

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • Josh Rotham

• Patrick Kerr

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Alex Witherden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brennan Cox

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great pick. Why no bid on Perryman though? Slipped all the way to 19, if that happens on the day they may be able to take more of their academy kids than otherwise.
I thought once he got McCluggage at 2 snoop may have put the line
through Perryman and not matched, but the lack of bids has been
truly mysterious so far.

Hayward the classic medium fwd type overrated pre draft but likely will slide on draft night?

His speed, leap and smarts around goal are very impressive. He also has a heap of upside and has high level of improvement rate which is generally a pretty good sign. His contested possession numbers are also quite high, above 50% at both the nationals and SANFL U18's which is another good sign. He will need to work on the strength side of things a lot more as I think he can get pushed off the ball far too easily. I'm also not a big fan of his field kicking which is why I'd prefer someone like Simpkin over him. But still, his strengths far outweigh the negatives and he should be a first round pick in this draft IMO.

Dear God, that BF Phantom is a rabble atm. People not around, bids made, assumptions made about those bids, people not waiting for a bid to be matched (even in a small amount of time).

In comparison ours was conducted well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That means clubs have told the league who they're taking with their top 10 pick. Unlikely.
I'd say up to 30 players would get an invite.
2 weeks out they need to cover their arse. Otherwise you'd have a Marcus Bontempelli without an invite.
If two clubs in top 10 have expressed interest, then it's a safe bet they're picked in top 10.

Perhaps ask those who constantly make the comparison?

May well be others you reference but I certainly froth for the 2MP that is Peter Wright and have stunk up your Tom Boyd love affair periodically referencing him. I don't see them as similar players though - I'm just sad we don't have him on our list. I wanted to take him at the draft prior to all the Boyd/Griffen brouhaha and I've been devo ever since that we couldn't find a way to get him. God I hope he asks to come home at some point as I still think he is a perfect list fit for us. Can't see it happening now though as he's forming a wonderful partnership up there with Lynch and when they can ever get some quality mids up and running a still think GC will be an amazing team.

Anyway, you continue to enjoy your love affair with Boyds glistening hair and I'll continue my list-lust for 2MP :thumbsu:

And PremiershipDelivering-Probablyshouldhavewonthenorm-Tom Boyd is welcome on our list anytime.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Draft Prospects(Poll Added)

Back