List Mgmt. 2016 Draft Prospects(Poll Added)

Which player do you want at our first & second pick?

• Daniel Venables

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Will Hayward

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Jy Simpkin

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Sam Powell-Pepper

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Zach Sproule

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Harrison Macreadie

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Todd Marshall

Votes: 38 25.0%
  • Jarrod Berry

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Jordan Galluci

• Oliver Florent

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Jack Scrimshaw

• Luke Ryan

• Josh Battle

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • Willem Drew

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Jack Maibum

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Joe Atley

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Tim English

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • Josh Rotham

• Patrick Kerr

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Alex Witherden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brennan Cox

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Under 3 weeks now until D day so should start hearing some more reliable inside info now. In some ways I want it to become clearer which order the top end will go but at the same time I am enjoying the lottery of this year's draft.

Latest mail is that Sydney are very keen on Luke Ryan :(

Also hearing we will take English, Marshall or Ryan at 18 and 26. Take it to the bank
you are right bonts2boyd, i hope Luke Ryan slides to us. he is getting the same possessions, contested marks at VFL level then at TAC cup level so it shows he can transition to AFL straight away

Extremely insightful description of Ryan, Damo. You definitely seem in the know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that one club in particular doesn't rate Will Brodie in the top 15 of the draft. Especially personality wise. Which I find weird because some seem to think he is gonna be captain material.

The Western Bulldogs have appointed David Newton, WRFL General Manager of Football Operations as the Clubs newly-created role of Manager – Next Generation Academy.

David will leave the WRFL to take up his new role with the Western Bulldogs following the Christmas holiday break.

The Western Bulldogs have appointed David Newton, WRFL General Manager of Football Operations as the Clubs newly-created role of Manager – Next Generation Academy.

David will leave the WRFL to take up his new role with the Western Bulldogs following the Christmas holiday break.
What is a Next Generation Academy?

Please use all 3 picks

Pick 19-Venables/Logue/Florent/Berry/Witherden/Simpkin /English
Pick 29-Cox/Rotham/Berry/Powell-Pepper/Scharenburg/Battle
Pick 73-Guelfi pretty plaese

What is a Next Generation Academy?
Its for Mulitcultural and Aboriginal Players to join clubs as a B-Rookie player. (outside the salary club)
It's the AFL's way of giving clubs academy programs but not the full GCS/GWS style, a lot of clubs have aimed for mature VFL players to re-fresh their list and still draft 3 kids in the National.

We will be selecting Dion Johnstone if he isn't selected in the National and Rookie draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Draft Prospects(Poll Added)

Back