List Mgmt. 2016 Draft, Trading and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just sign Barlow up already you silly pricks. Our mids don't have a collective defensive bone in their bodies. Please no more soft outside mids.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Least the players feel the same way about Pearce as the rest of us.

Ballas only got offered 1 year while D. Pearce gets 2. Ballas should be angry, he and Colin Young.

The question should be.

Where did Brad Lloyd use to work?

Which company manages D. Pearce?

That's all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you gotta do some journalism but your only source is bigfooty.com

We should test it out.

I'll run a thread titled Blakely Black Listed. Within it I'll make up crap about how he was dropped back to the WAFL because he actually challenged Ross during a quarter break. Won't make it seem too crazy, but that basically Ross twitched at the idea and due to player talks about the coaching group being too soft took it out on Blakely and made an example of him.

I'll run with Meima's observations about Blakely being disheartened at Peel and how other players were now starting to question why some were playing AFL and some WAFL when the ideology of selection was always about picked on merit.

Man... even I'm starting to believe my own story... perhaps there's a job for me in Journalism!

We should test it out.

I'll run a thread titled Blakely Black Listed. Within it I'll make up crap about how he was dropped back to the WAFL because he actually challenged Ross during a quarter break. Won't make it seem too crazy, but that basically Ross twitched at the idea and due to player talks about the coaching group being too soft took it out on Blakely and made an example of him.

I'll run with Meima's observations about Blakely being disheartened at Peel and how other players were now starting to question why some were playing AFL and some WAFL when the ideology of selection was always about picked on merit.

Man... even I'm starting to believe my own story... perhaps there's a job for me in Journalism!

Might explain the rumours he's recently become Adam Simpson's dog walker

Just an example of what it would take:

Judd and pick 46 to Carlton for 3, 20, and Josh Kennedy.

So if we were to go equivalent then it would be:
Fyfe and pick 39 for 1, 19, and Hurley

Cool, thanks for a reasonable reply, I had no idea how to price a young, Brownlow medalist.
Good, fair example I think.
However I'd suggest an AA FB is probably a bit different to an unproven forward, which Kennedy was at that stage, however, age my even that up.

I'm pretty over seeing shitty suggestions like this is what I think.
Sorry if you saw it as a shitty suggestion, but I was genuinely asking for objective conversation.
Naturally I am going to overate an AA Defender from my team, and you'll do the same with a Brownlow Medalist.

At least this could be actually be believable.

We may be upset that Pearce got a two year extension but I find it very hard to believe that his team mates were "upset" that he got a 2 year extension. What is that meant to mean that they hate him or something.

I think it is a pathetic attempt to keep the Freo is in crisis story running from a low life scum.

We may be upset that Pearce got a two year extension but I find it very hard to believe that his team mates were "upset" that he got a 2 year extension. What is that meant to mean that they hate him or something.

I think it is a pathetic attempt to keep the Freo is in crisis story running from a low life scum.

This requires a concerted campaign to expose this campaigner .
Peter Bell is very upset about lies being attributed to him by the arseh*le and now Ballas himself can set the record straight on C9 tomorrow night. Some one on one with Michael Thompson.
A persistent message of discrediting his lies eventually will have an impact.
Wouldn't surprise me if Bell threatens legal action.
It's little wonder Ross Lyon ignores the campaigners questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back