List Mgmt. 2016 Draft, Trading and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taberner to the back-line is the absolute insanity I would expect to be bandied about when we're sitting around twiddling our thumbs waiting for the offseason.

He is not a smart player. He may in fact be the least natural footballer on our list. He has been good, not excellent, just good, in the role of a roaming CHF. He has been not that great as a primary target inside 50. I would be willing to bet all my money he is not going to be a natural intercept mark ala Collins, given how long it's taken to get his hands to this point, or a good running KPD like Alex Pearce (in fact we know he has zero dash). He has a good field kick but isn't a fast decision maker and struggles to get it more than 40-45M.

If we end up with McCarthy, Apeness and Hogan (or any other KPF) pushing him out, then good riddance! We will be a better team for it and I will feel bad for Tabs, but at the end of the day he is a rookie list forward who still might amount to absolutely nothing special.

O'Meara wants to play for the Hawthorn and they have no picks or assets to get him.

Freo better not be stupid and help Hawthorn and giving them good picks for B.Hill. Any deal with B.Hill should favor us.

Hawthorn can't get O'meara without getting rid of B.Hill's contract. Don't buy their crap with the whole his contracted bullshit. Being contracted B.Hill holds the cards on if he agrees to be traded or not.

B.Hill can screw Hawthorn by saying no, "I'll serve out my contract and leave next year" Hawthorn will be fuc.ked that's why Clarkson contacted Lyon for that meeting to go ahead with Brad at Stephen's house.

Hawthorn are the desperate ones not us. We don't even need B.Hill but we'll take him if he comes cheap or we'll wait a year, hawthorn can't with o'meara.
Agreed. The JOM news reinforces even more strongly that we should wait another yearfor Bradley. They just have too much power right now.

Agreed. The JOM news reinforces even more strongly that we should wait another yearfor Bradley. They just have too much power right now.
I'm not so sure, Gold Coast need big bodied mids.

GC give O'Meara
GC get Barlow, Hawthorn picks

Hawks give Hill, various picks
Hawks get O'Meara

Freo give Barlow
Freo get Hill

GC give O'Meara

Hawks get O'Meara

Freo give Barlow
Freo get Hill

Would take at least 2017 first from haw.
Possibly their 2016 second.

Haw will need their 2016 for Mitchell from Swans.

GC give O'Meara

Hawks get O'Meara

Freo give Barlow
Freo get Hill
Barlow is not enough to get it done . Maybe next year draft pick as well.

OK, but if I'm GWS, no way I do that deal. Gotta think about if from the potential trade partner's point of view.
As I said on the trade board let's be honest here with ourselves, Lobb at least for the moment is probably close to zero chance of wanting to come home, GWS have a flamethrower worth of drafting to build a flag team whilst we are over here rubbing 2 sticks together.

I got a feeling freo will get burn by hawthorn for b.hill deal. Is very rare a club like hawthorn give permission for him to talk to ross .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC won't want picks this year because they have plenty already. But Barlow and next year's picks could work. I agree with the Barlow for Hill scenario, and actually see it as only slightly in our favour. Add Ballantyne for some juicey Suns picks.

Its all over the Melbourne board. As I said not sure if true. Isn't that enough re the second hand info dig by you.

Wasn't meant to be a dig sorry, legitimately wondering if you could post stuff about family member's health if you qualify it with a note that the info is second hand

Obviously borderline slanderous stuff like drug use or whatever gets removed

Wasn't meant to be a dig sorry, legitimately wondering if you could post stuff about family member's health if you qualify it with a note that the info is second hand

Obviously borderline slanderous stuff like drug use or whatever gets removed
Yeah it's pretty murky territory but I think with that qualifier it's acceptable

Over there on the Melbourne board they are saying Hogan's picture has been removed from the background of the clubs website, and he does not feature on any of the 2017 membership Info. Hmmmmm

Over there on the Melbourne board they are saying Hogan's picture has been removed from the background of the clubs website, and he does not feature on any of the 2017 membership Info. Hmmmmm

Thats been refuted. Hogan's pic has been diverted to another part of their website. Armchair members section or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back