List Mgmt. 2016 Free Agency/Trades/Draft thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have solid info and can just about guarantee thommo will go around again in 2017 and it will be his last.

Can second this .
Thommo has had a rough split with his ex wife ,and I know for a fact he would not entertain the idea of moving interstate due to being away from his children. He will get a one year deal with a slight pay cut.

A gun inside mid who kicks goals. Yeah nah we don't need that.
Exactly. The longer the year went in the less people could question rocky as a target. Our centre clearance work was terrible against Port, WC, Kangas and Syd.

Rocky also tackles hard and often. Physicality was lacking and slowed syd to link up those quick inside gives to eventually break away cleanly from clearances.

Rockys tackling pressure will help there in addition to his Val winning ability

You seem resigned to him leaving your club?
So is this actually a thing? I just took it as part of the usual post season rumourfest.

Thought he truelly loved the Tiges.
nah i don't think he will leave. the whole thing about touring gws was about being closer to his old man and since he got deported should be sweet. more thinking if you are offering 1.2 mil hard to turn that kind of cash down

The media also blew out of proportion dusty's alleged chop sticks incident. Didn't even bother to check facts. Just crucified him.
yeah absolute bullshit by the media. know he shouldn't of been that drunk in public but it only got the air waves it did because it was martin.

And he violently threatens women and his Dad was deported for bikie gang connections but yeah, good guy for sure.

Loves the Tigers though...other than that part where he tried to leave but no-one was really interested.
the woman made it up the cops investigated and nothing came of it. he was drunk in public and so has 99% of men aged 15+ at one stage of their life. really it's not dusty's fault his old man was involved in a bikie club. just like it wouldn't be your fault if one of your family members killed someone you can't choose your parents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got a bad feeling thommo will get a 1 year extension. Tex yesterday said publicly he wanted him to play on. Pyke said he was 'solid' in the loss against sydney and wouldnt be drawn on contract issues. I feel abit for thommo not knowing if he will play next year and our season is over, if anything he deserved to be carried off vs north infront our home crowd.. This leads me to believe we will give him another year which i dont agree with his form hasnt warranted it and for him to be supposedly asking for more $$ is ludicrous when you see burgoyne, hodge and co all taking pay cuts just so they can have new imports and another crack at a flag.
Believe that was his last game for the club on Saturday night. Even if he was resigned he would be lucky to play 5 games. Would be in his best interests to move into coaching.

Thats where stats can be misleading. There were posters (and I think one may have been you) trying to tell me that Sauce is a good contested mark earlier in the year.

Yeah I agree. JJ's contested mark stats are inflated by him engineering match-ups on smaller opposition that he can easily outbody (which isn't a bad thing), but he struggles against the big key defenders.

Jacobs, on the other hand, did use to be a good contested mark around the ground. Not for the past couple of seasons though

Yeah I agree. JJ's contested mark stats are inflated by him engineering match-ups on smaller opposition that he can easily outbody (which isn't a bad thing), but he struggles against the big key defenders.

Jacobs, on the other hand, did use to be a good contested mark around the ground. Not for the past couple of seasons though
I suspect the case is the same for sauce, or similar. He's always struck me as someone who can take a clunk but needs alot going right for it to happen. Even fit, he'd take the odd one, but wasnt ever really noted for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back