News 2016 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Family received our packs today - interestingly two of us got Selwood on our cards, but the other two got Cam Guthrie. Does anyone know how they are deciding who get what player on the cards or is it just random?
Are the 2 that got Guth 2 teens?

I got Sel... my 4 year old got Danger

I wonder if Guth is the teenage-ish bracket?

Family received our packs today - interestingly two of us got Selwood on our cards, but the other two got Cam Guthrie. Does anyone know how they are deciding who get what player on the cards or is it just random?
Selwood is for home game members with reserved seats.

Dangerfield is jnr membership.

Hawkins is 3 game membership

Duncan is home and away membership

Guthrie I can't remember... premiership member maybe?

Well there you go

Is Guthrie for concessions?

I wonder how they worked out the hierarchy in terms of what membership level outranked other membership levels for the deciding picture - because with my, I have a home & away membership (Duncan), with reserved seats for home games (Selwood), and a premiership membership thrown in on top (maybe Guthrie or someone else), and out of the hat the player on my membership card is Selwood.

It would be nice to know which players are aligned with with membership level and how they chose the deciding picture for those across multiple memberships.

Guthrie is on the Casual Membership cards, unsure about if he's on any others. Ps. yay 40k, come on 50k by mid-Feb :p
What's a casual membership?

Been around for years but the name gets changed.It's so people who can't get to games can still have a way of supporting their club and say they're a member.
I might buy my pet alligator one of those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on them for getting 40k by Santa time. Remains to be seen whether that is an absolute gain or 2016 purchases brought forward.
I was wondering the same. I read the club was making it a priority to have their renewals done before Christmas, so some of this must just reflect their new efficiency in processing existing members earlier than usual.

But I also have no doubt that our recruiting of Dangerfield and the other newbies, plus the form of some of our first year players from last season, has created a genuine buzz and encouraged some to join as new members. I guess we'll see what the final numbers are, I'm predicting we'll exceed 50,000.

I aways wait to the calendar year to do it…
there's another 4…. :thumbsu:

Go Catters

Joel Selwood presented the 40,000 member with a signed jumper... a young boy.
[Mum, as Joel Selwood hands over a signed jumper to her son]: OH WOW, what do you say?

[Kid]: ...... thank you

I think the young fella was a bit overwhelmed by it all :D:D

EDIT: left out the word "what" in the dialogue before

Last edited:
[Mum, as Joel Selwood hands over a signed jumper to her son]: OH WOW, do you say?

[Kid]: ...... thank you

I think the young fella was a bit overwhelmed by it all :D:D
Did I miss something?:oops:

Joel Selwood presented the 40,000 member with a signed jumper... a young boy.

And the kid said "Go Catters" to sign off.......

dazbroncos ??? In true seppo tradition, I see the possibility of a law suit for breach of copyright......take the kid to the cleaners!!

Last edited:
And the kid said "Go Catters" to sign off.......

dazbroncos ??? In true seppo tradition, I see the possibility of a law suit for breach of copyright......take the kid to the cleaners!!

My esteemed counterparts with the funny white wigs will be in touch…..

And then the smear campaign will follow….

Little bastards….:D

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2016 Membership discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back