MRP / Trib. 2024 MRO & Tribunal discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going to give you a break because your obviously getting Zita confused with Tom Browne
Who? 🤣

Thanks anyway
It's Zita's schnitzel stuff, it's annoying me. I just want to know about Dangerfield RIGHT MEOW!

Who? 🤣

Thanks anyway
It's Zita's schnitzel stuff, it's annoying me. I just want to know about Dangerfield RIGHT MEOW!

The Schnitz thing is a running joke from across the year, in that the team have Schnitz every tribunal hearing & even been calls for Schnitz to sponsor them - they've also built up a following around it with folks wanting to know the weekly meal

As for what's happening with the tribunal, he very much provides regular updates whether it's what's said during the hearing or the waiting while the tribunal is deliberating

Can't really provide much of an update when there's no new news though - if the tribunal is deliberating, he can't exactly go into the room to report on the discussion

The Schnitz thing is a running joke from across the year, in that the team have Schnitz every tribunal hearing & even been calls for Schnitz to sponsor them - they've also built up a following around it with folks wanting to know the weekly meal

As for what's happening with the tribunal, he very much provides regular updates whether it's what's said during the hearing or the waiting while the tribunal is deliberating

Can't really provide much of an update when there's no new news though - if the tribunal is deliberating, he can't exactly go into the room to report on the discussion
Oh!!! I know that 🤣 It's purely my impatience.

Schnitz is a Victorian fast food thingy? Not heard of it before.

He's definitely an improvement on Mitch Cleary lol

Schnitz is across NSW, Qld, Vic & WA

Not heard of it either, but I guarantee I'll crack the schnitz if they uphold the ban.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope floppy Sam Walsh is ok. The impact was pretty severe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back