List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/FA Thread 2.0: Ahern (pg168); Hrovat (pg252); Williams (pg270)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully get a ready to go quality player next week.

Not sure i'm that excited about obtaining GWS scraps, but it's probably better than nothing.
A guy I know who played TAC Cup in Ahern's draft year said Ahern was the best player in his opinion. Better than Brayshaw, Petracca, De Goey & Duggan etc. Just needs to get his body right.

I have a feeling the trade for Ahern and the other player will be for a pick in next year's draft. GWS will probably need points for the next lot of academy kids coming through.

Future second for ahern/pickett
Hansen straight swap for hrovat there light on for backs or
32 for hrovat and 40
We will still have 11 32 or 40 33 69 and bring in pickett ahern and the rat.
Plus what ever we get for black/mckenzie/other trades can improve out draft order again

Norths pick 32 + 33 ( 584 + 563 = 1,147)
For GWS pick 15 = 1,112 points. ?

We have quite a few spots to fill on the list. I'd be reluctant to diminish our number of picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the saints board, they are absolutely dreaming:

"If the proposed GWS-North trade goes through - Ahern & 15 for 11 - I'd be keen to grab that pick 15 off North."

"Longer & pick 23 for picks 15 & 33?
More like Longer and 36 for 15 and 33. That's IF they trade Goldy."

A guy I know who played TAC Cup in Ahern's draft year said Ahern was the best player in his opinion. Better than Brayshaw, Petracca, De Goey & Duggan etc. Just needs to get his body right.

OK well that sounds good then.

If such a gun why don't GWS want to keep him? Surely can't just be because he is injured.

there is more chance ahern never plays an AFL game than goes on to be a star and people are throwing up pick 11 when this years draft is a good one .......what is going on

11 just isnt a good spot to pick from considering what our list needs are.

Thus peeps are looking to move forward or backward a little in the order from there.

The problem with going forward is that it costs a lot to move up and we dont have a lot of currency thus most are looking to move backwards and gain some.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/FA Thread 2.0: Ahern (pg168); Hrovat (pg252); Williams (pg270)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back