Mega Thread 2016 Trade/Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley won't be coming to the Tigers.

Borderline unprofessional treatment from the club in their overtures. Insulting money, no long term vision, not even a firm view of how he'd fit into the team.

Most disappointing mail I've had for years, and not because we're missing out on a player. My faith in the club has been seriously shaken off the back of what I've been told.

Would not surprise me if true. Dan has a history of placing a money component for playing for Richmond, so goes in cheap Did it with Shiel and i would laugh I f he did it again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players now realising that it's a stay where I am or go to the Tigers.....I think I'll stay where I am....

Why anyone would want to come to RFC with the shit truck performances we've put in this year is beyond me. We'd have to pay overs to get anyone half decent.

Club just needs to go back to the draft and rebuild FFS. Just do it and announce it to the members asap.

Why anyone would want to come to RFC with the shit truck performances we've put in this year is beyond me. We'd have to pay overs to get anyone half decent.

Club just needs to go back to the draft and rebuild FFS. Just do it and announce it to the members asap.
Players have gone to Melbourne for the last decade :eek:

Would not surprise me if true. Dan has a history of placing a money component for playing for Richmond, so goes in cheap Did it with Shiel and i would laugh I f he did it again

Hilarious if true. He was brought to the club because of his player agent experience and to help with free agency.

Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back