List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 4 - Toby Nankervis asks for trade to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
pick 6 - we keep it and the franchises know they are going to have to pay a fair price for academy picks . They get us out of the first round and they can pretty much take academy selections where they feel.
they want us out of the first round they should be made pay for it.
prestia and what ever are necessary to get nankervis , caddy and rockcliffe.
play hard ball , as us having 6 is far more than than just the player we could take at 6.
Since when are we interested in Rockliff???

The funny this is we could've taken either Prestia or Caddy in that draft instead of Conca.

Pick 6 - Reece Conca
Pick 7 - Josh Caddy

Pick 8 - Dyson Heppell
Pick 9 - Dion Prestia
Pick 10 - Daniel Gorringe
Pick 11 - Tom Lynch (GC)
Or Heppell....or Lynch..

.....wanna neck myself...

I really dont understand why we are not balls deep into Jack Steele & Tom Mitchell

Sure they have selected other teams but why havnt we been in the picture with these 2 boys, They are exactly the types that we need

Tigers should really be putting #6 on the table to Sydney for mitchell with their #17 coming back, Sydney would much rather deal with us than Hawks and Mitchell will just have to agree which i think he would with more $$$

It would also make the Nankervis deal easier and #17 will be a take or leave offer for Prestia

I don't get why everyones melting over losing pick 6. It'll probably be a deal something like 6 and 26 for Prestia, 22 and 23.

Would you rather Ben Ainsworth or Prestia and Griffin Login? I know what I'd choose
Logue will go top 15.

Everyone needs to chill the **** out. I'm going for a wank and when l get back, there better be a DOOZY.

**** it. I'll join you ;)
Doesn't everyone have multiple screens open or is it just me? :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really dont understand why we are not balls deep into Jack Steele & Tom Mitchell

Sure they have selected other teams but why havnt we been in the picture with these 2 boys, They are exactly the types that we need

Tigers should really be putting #6 on the table to Sydney for mitchell with their #17 coming back, Sydney would much rather deal with us than Hawks and Mitchell will just have to agree which i think he would with more $$$

It would also make the Nankervis deal easier and #17 will be a take or leave offer for Prestia

then Caddy for Lids .... :thumbsu:

Giving up pick 6 for Prestia tells me that we're desperate to remain semi-relevant now, maybe get a few top 8 finishes, rather than aiming for real success in the future. We NEED that pick 6 and we need to use it wisely.

I feel like we're sticking with the ol' Dan Richardson mentality by trading it.

Just as a note regarding Josh Caddy

Josh Caddy's numbers went down in 2016 due to Dangerfield demanding so much midfield time & Coincidentally Jarryd Lyons numbers went up after Dangerfield left.

Im reasonably happy with a Deledio/Caddy trade but ideally would rather Cockatoo for Lids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back