Preview 2017 2nd QF Geelong v Richmond @ Richmond's home ground, 7:50pm Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh good, we were worried that they were just crap against us. Now they'll be totally confused about who to cheat against.

Well just watched the last time we played you and boy oh boy despite claims otherwise the poor old tigers got the rub of the green that match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are likely changes?

Buzza out for Selwood? We won't need to go too tall against the Tigers.

Will they risk Cocky for Parsons maybe?

What are likely changes?

Buzza out for Selwood? We won't need to go too tall against the Tigers.

Will they risk Cocky for Parsons maybe?
Just saw the comment above... ok if no Cocky, and Parsons doesn't get up, who next Lang or Thurlow? I think Thurlow's form is better, but Lang is slightly better as a pressure forward.

Just saw the comment above... ok if no Cocky, and Parsons doesn't get up, who next Lang or Thurlow? I think Thurlow's form is better, but Lang is slightly better as a pressure forward.

If Parsons doesn't get up, Lang is an ideal fit for what we need (pressure, goalsense)... however he hasn't played since round 14. It would be a huge call to recall him after missing so much football with a serious injury.

Hopefully Parsons is fit, meaning Selwood for Buzza is the only change.

Smith and Blicavs in the ruck.
Scooter to Cotchin and Guthrie to Dustin.
Hawk and Harry up forward.

411355_d2dfa8c32af70e2f243b8164259bfcb7.png

Sounds promising :drunk:
MCC have also advised that Yarra Park car parking may be severely limited.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be 4700 GFC supporters there.
Shit weather closing car parks. Roads and freeways chockers. Trains will have issues no doubt.

Vic roads will close one lane inbound on the bridge.
You can see it a mile away.

Sucks.
Go Catters

He'd be better in the midfield. This is finals mate. Let's just play our players in their best positions shall we...

Not a 100% serious ... Stan ..but there are multiple reasons why he could spend some time forward protecting his foot for one.. but I doubt he would be willing to spend too much time away from where the ball is. Once beast mode kicks in he will want be were the heat is.

Shit weather closing car parks. Roads and freeways chockers. Trains will have issues no doubt.

Sucks.
Go Catters

rock and a hard place ... I think I will try the train...getting there by car is a pain , but getting home is much better by car .... 97,000 and 4700 GFC supporters... that Tiger roar will be quite loud

Sucks.
Go Catters
So an average day in LA?:p

Cats are primed for this one, expect us to be HARD early and really come out of the blocks all guns blazing.
Simply put we have to

They will be up and about, the ferals will be rowdy... best way to kill it off as a contest is do the damage early, flatten the crowd and let the demons in the Tigers heads get to work
I will be fuming if we start slow

Gary Lyon just said a highly respected footy person told him the single minded focus Geelong have on this final series is like nothing he's ever seen. And while it's all Richmond, Richmond, Richmond... This Geelong group are absolutely set on this finals series, razor sharp focus.

TUESDAY DIARY

- Richmond are certainties to win according to the muppet that chokes himself with his own tie for sexual gratification.

- I'm getting a little worried that only one team is playing if the media is any indication.

- Geelong still sit quietly in the background.

- David King thinks we'll win easily which means my confidence belt only increases by half a notch.

2.5 notches to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back