Preview 2017 2nd QF Geelong v Richmond @ Richmond's home ground, 7:50pm Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's biased towards Richmond due to the time he spent there. If we hit them hard early they will crumble...
He's biased towards Richmond and effin' salty still about 119.

He'll go down in history as the coach with the greatest losing Grand Final margin in Aussie Rules history. That record won't be broken this century.

Remember when Geelong were a sure thing to win the '08 GF because Geelong had beaten them in the H&A when missing a bunch of star players? With all those players back in the side, surely the result in finals could be no different?

Completely different circumstances, but you know that.
Ironically I had the same opinion as I did back then ("couldn't beat us without xyz, you have no hope!") but the situation couldn't be any more different.

Dont quote me but from what i can remember of our recent hit out against the swans at KP, Nicholls just went Ken Bruce with the whistle in favour of the swans. Can anyone back that up.

I CATEGORICALLY back that up if he’s the bald one!!! It wasn’t the reason we lost but it was absolutely insane!!! I was front row and I was apoplectic.

Remember when Geelong were a sure thing to win the '08 GF because Geelong had beaten them in the H&A when missing a bunch of star players? With all those players back in the side, surely the result in finals could be no different?

FFS what are you going to drag up next? The 67 defeat , the Boer War?
Take some happy pills my friend - we're in with as good a chance as any - dare to dream a little;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont quote me but from what i can remember of our recent hit out against the swans at KP, Nicholls just went Ken Bruce with the whistle in favour of the swans. Can anyone back that up.

Can't recall specifics but anytime I see him umpiring one of our games he's invariably the one I'm directing all my vitriol towards.

(Btw love your username. Remember Tom from my early years as a Cats fan - one of my early favs!)

Cautious the likelihood

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Finals not the time to be overly cautious. If his hammies are right then play him. His power up against running defenders is paramount to our contending. Get the lad in there and buffet the tigers till his heart is content. Give Houli a good drag down and knock him off his game. Bring back the Cocky.

Hi all,

I come in peace.

Tonight we recorded our Podcast to preview this weeks game, and we had on Ryan Reynolds who works at the Geelong Advertiser and formally posted under the user name Rizzo, to give the Geelong perspective as well, I'm sure most of you know who he is.

Here is the link below, it's a pretty balanced show and there was some great discussion.

enjoy

edit: this is my first time editing a show, our usual editor is away, so if it sounds a bit odd that's all my fault :p

Abso*******lutely! Add Murda's improvement too. Also Scooter + Tuohy. Cats website is saying "Scott Backs Skipper to Play"

"Selwood said how he pulls up ahead of his next session on Monday would be crucial to his chances.

Geelong has its final main training session on Wednesday before the blockbuster match on Friday, which looms as a key session for the club's captain."
http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2017-09-02/skipper-shines-at-saturday-training

scott-backs-skip-play.jpg

skipper-looking-likely.jpg

Joel is quoted as saying he's not missing Dangerfield's 200th game for anything.
Excellent share. Thanks!:)

I CATEGORICALLY back that up if he’s the bald one!!! It wasn’t the reason we lost but it was absolutely insane!!! I was front row and I was apoplectic.
We looked good for about 5 minutes before they got three free kicks and ended up starting an avalanche of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back