List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Discussion (cont in Pt 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
b06d668b8c2e05197dde60af5d855772.jpg

Stevo's in the know... cerra walks straight to the saints?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

as Lightsxo said it's 2 goes into 10 only so many times. It means two out of those 10 players will probably be at the Saints next year.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say
2 of Cerra, Brayshaw, Higgins, Clark, Fogarty, Stephenson, Coffield.

If i fail my BF Status will forever suffer.

b06d668b8c2e05197dde60af5d855772.jpg

Stevo's in the know... cerra walks straight to the saints?

Do not trust a thing Stevo says (would love to in this case), but can not trust the headline grabber

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do not trust a thing Stevo says (would love to in this case), but can not trust the headline grabber

For a slider to happen I think we need at least Stephenson and Naughton to be taken before our picks.

It's just a shame that Freo are looking like they'll take two mids rather than the best mid and at 5 a utility/tall

But you never know - stranger things have happened before, someone like Cerra or Dow could fall to our picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would we be happy to take D Fog if he’s still there at 7 or 8 ? Just saw his highlights package finally and he looks ok to me . If Collingwood don’t take him , would we be happy with best available plus Fog ?

View attachment 439270

1. Bris - Rayner
2. Freo - LDU
3. Carl - Dow
4. NM - Brayshaw
5. Freo - some kent
6. Coll - Fogerty
7. StK - Cerra
8. StK - Coffield

Froffage
That RohanCT actually stands for Rohan kent.

He was that smarmy Pies arse from the BF noughties. Right campaigner.

What about Darcy Frofferty?

Or Froffield?
Both are absolute froffage of the highest order and could go 1 & 2 in terms of absolute froff quality but I think for instance if you're getting someone of real quality froffage then you probably wouldn't be able to get a Bonar, just not gonna work.

It's either double froff without a Bonar or no froff and then go ahead and get a Bonar, develop him into an absolute powerhouse.

If it's...

1 Rayner
2 LDU

Then I think Carlton are a chance to take Cerra at 3.

Meaning...

1 Rayner
2 LDU
3 Cerra
4 Brayshaw

Leaving Freo at 5.

POTENTIALLY they could still pull a swifty here, especially if they already have the best pure midfielder in the draft, in LDU. Perhaps they jump at a Fogarty or a KP.

Leaving the Pies to hopefully take Naughton or another player who is not a midfielder.

Meaning basically... DOW slips to us.

Would we take him?

Dow and Coffield anyone? Dow and Clark/Stephenson a better fit?

If it's...

1 Rayner
2 LDU

Meaning...

1 Rayner
2 LDU
3 Cerra
4 Brayshaw

Leaving Freo at 5.

POTENTIALLY they could still pull a swifty here, especially if they already have the best pure midfielder in the draft, in LDU. Perhaps they jump at a Fogarty or a KP.

Leaving the Pies to hopefully take Naughton or another player who is not a midfielder.

Would we take him?

IF Dow slips then of course we would jump, can’t see it happening though, Freo are in a rebuild, they should be taking best available, and Dow is clearly the best they could have at that pick.

If it's...

1 Rayner
2 LDU

Meaning...

1 Rayner
2 LDU
3 Cerra
4 Brayshaw

Leaving Freo at 5.

Would we take him?

Dow would be a steal and we would walk away laughing. I almost wouldn't care who we took with our other pick!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back