List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Young talk gone quiet , we still in there?

I just read that if a deal doesn't get done for Young then he has a 1 year extension from Port on the table - sounded happy to go if he could, but happy to stay at Port if things don't work out in a trade

I hear Swallow wants to come to us, you guys have any input?:D:D
Im assuming hes the inside mid we are going to get so its a win for next year.
Biggest thing is the guidance he can give the likes of Brodie. Thats invaluable!

Im assuming hes the inside mid we are going to get so its a win for next year.
Biggest thing is the guidance he can give the likes of Brodie. Thats invaluable!
Was more a joke about you guys seeming to always post at almost the same time. He looks to be a good pickup, help the young guys develop.

Really sounding like its up to us , if we say yes he's here.
Yeah. Sounds like David really want family around for when he becomes a father very soon. Think Andrew would be a good pickup even for a year then like him manager said good mentor for the kids in the neafl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have not been an Ablett basher at all through this. But I was privvy to the reasons of him wanting out earlier than most. Hopefully by him putting his hand into his own pocket to pay us back helps with the hard feelings people have

King GAJ basher here:
Before Natasha died I was huuuuge on demanding he pay us back some money for his top Ended contract that he didn’t fulfil.
Post her death I certainly don’t give two friar tucks about any money coming back to us.
We don’t need to do that now.

Clayton has played an extremely cool hand with respect to Swallow Senior
Not getting swept up in any feel good hysteria
I'd like him here because I still think he has a bit to offer
Not sure what's going on at North TBH
They are gutting the place
Swallow Gibson Mullet Thomas

King GAJ basher here:
Before Natasha died I was huuuuge on demanding he pay us back some money for his top Ended contract that he didn’t fulfil.
Post her death I certainly don’t give two friar tucks about any money coming back to us.
We don’t need to do that now.
I think the problem with Ablett is the way he's acted with trying to leave, if he'd just quietly said to the club hey I want to finish my career in Geelong and be closer to my family I don't think anyone would have minded. We probably would have been fine with it and tried to get him there as quickly as we could. But the way its played out hasn't been the best.

Whose spot in the top 22 is Andrew swallow taking.. considering fiorini bowes and brodie wernt in top 22 most of the year this year.
I know who id rather play..
The kids.

He’s not top 22, maybe he would be about number 25? What do people think? Give him a number.

How often is a team injury free, if you are the 25th best player and you are fit you will play most weeks.

He’s not top 22, maybe he would be about number 25? What do people think? Give him a number.

How often is a team injury free, if you are the 25th best player and you are fit you will play most weeks.
He wouldnt be top 25

North were terrible this year and have less talent than Gold Coast, He wasnt in their best how can he possibly be in yours

If gold coast do take him i would be suprised to see him play 8-10 games , Way too slow and game past him

He wouldnt be top 25

North were terrible this year and have less talent than Gold Coast, He wasnt in their best how can he possibly be in yours

If gold coast do take him i would be suprised to see him play 8-10 games , Way too slow and game past him

Thanks for your opinion, gee whiz he was North Melbourne B and F 3 times.
That’s such a grim analysis you just gave.
But as a person who’s 50-50 NRL/AFL I don’t see every game every weekend so I appreciate the opinions.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back