List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a look at Swallows stats for last season , started season badly , not sure if he had a injury but his last 10 games averaged 24 poss which would of ranked top 3 for us , worth a pick IMO.

And without looking at the stats myself, I would assume a fair amount of them would be contested?

And without looking at the stats myself, I would assume a fair amount of them would be contested?
Bingo, is virtually useless outside the contest but we only need him inside. We have the outside players just no one to tackle and feed it to them.
I'd take him, at the very least he can teach Brodie, Bowes etc how to be a good defensive mid

Thanks for your opinion, gee whiz he was North Melbourne B and F 3 times.
That’s such a grim analysis you just gave.
But as a person who’s 50-50 NRL/AFL I don’t see every game every weekend so I appreciate the opinions.
He was a very good player and was a tackling machine that won the ball and was the engine in the midfield but the game has become quicker and he has slowed down whilst his tackling is still there you just see the ball going over his head far too often and he cant get to position and becomes a liability.

Has 1 year to go on his contract and will have next year but im thinking North would be thinking better to off load him as he wont get many games and best if he plays with his brother and would be a good PR result - Doesnt suit GC needs though

Bingo, is virtually useless outside the contest but we only need him inside. We have the outside players just no one to tackle and feed it to them.
I'd take him, at the very least he can teach Brodie, Bowes etc how to be a good defensive mid

Jesus we've carried some absolutely useless pricks on this list at time - e.g. Luke Russell, campaigner, Wilkinson, Andrew Boston and now Tom Nicholls.

At least Swallow gives you leadership and heart - more than a lot of weak blokes to pull on a Suns guernsey have done

Jesus we've carried some absolutely useless pricks on this list at time - e.g. Luke Russell, campaigner, Wilkinson, Andrew Boston and now Tom Nicholls.

At least Swallow gives you leadership and heart - more than a lot of weak blokes to pull on a Suns guernsey have done
Spot on, he would give his absolute all every game. We need that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Ablett for Darcy Lang and 19.

I'll take him to the airport if he hasn't already f'ed off for that

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back