List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of bullet points you have there.
You could add,
He has a full head of hair.
He has Two arms and Two legs.
Speaks English.

But the main thing you are missing out is he is not a good enough football player to be worthy of number 2.

Then why are GC offering him the dollars ?? This homesick stuff is BS, it's all about the dollars.

From what I've heard this one isn't even being discussed prior to mediation and our club is filthy with Freo for the following reasons:

- Their was an understanding Freo would assist Jarrod Garlett this year in the WAFL which hasn't occurred to the extent of the original discussions
- We have matched Freos offer, with incentives slightly upping this but it still doesn't equal media reports
- Freo won't even discuss other picks / players
- The club knows of at least 4 occasions contracted players have been directly approached by
- Lachie approached the Suns not the other way around, and thus they felt the asking price should he lower

Oh you want bring up history? How Good was Andrew McLeod? Wasn't he at freo at 1 point?

Don't play games with them - just go straight to Luke Hodge deal, where Croad was back at Hawks in a few years and Freo where still paying Croad's salary haha

Yep but you finally have a young player that wants to join your club and could be the face of the club for the next 10 years. His manager Bulcher shouldn't have come out and said that he's been given assurances that the Suns are committed to getting the deal done. Surely Lachie and Bulcher would be pissed with GCS, after receiving assurances that a deal would get done and then not meet the asking price.

Your over rating the player, the compensation, our need for him and Cherry picking 1 quote from the interview

PSD next year is the way to go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is that an insult, Carlton are injecting a tonne of youth and retaining them. Their model is working at the present.
Umm, Suns got 4 first rounds picks last year all signed on to 2020, 3 players came to us last season in FA, 4 more nominated this season. Have #2 pick, 4 2nd round picks without counting what we will get for Ablett and Matera. Young Core who are growing together. Carlton can do what the **** they want but degrading us cos you want to win an argument on an internet forum says more about you than you could have ever said.

Then why are GC offering him the dollars ?? This homesick stuff is BS, it's all about the dollars.
I don't know if it's all about the dollars. I use to live near Freo, the Gold Coast is much nicer especially in the winter. I could put it the other way, if you guys think he is so good why are you not paying him what he is worth?

How is that an insult, Carlton are injecting a tonne of youth and retaining them. Their model is working at the present.
Mate you are off your head. I am a supporter of both clubs. I rate GC list much better than Carlton. Yes the blues have good young players but clearly not a spread like the suns. The suns are from QLD with much harder chance to retain players eg. Prestia, Ablett, Caddy... Carlton are from Melbourne, most of the Blues players are from there. Stop listening to Vic media bias

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back