2017 trade/draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you, some sort of homophobe? It's 2017 you bigot.

Oh well, just for you. If mitch mcgovern ends up a better player than jeremy i'll drink a vodka cranberry out of anyones arseh*le you want. man,woman,gay,straight,transgender unicorn if you want. Is that politically correct enough for you?

Oh well, just for you. If mitch mcgovern ends up a better player than jeremy i'll drink a vodka cranberry out of anyones arseh*le you want. man,woman,gay,straight,transgender unicorn if you want. Is that politically correct enough for you?
That was directed at Vishnu, who denied your request you lemon.

I'm the furthest thing from PC. Although i nominate Unicorn.

Just saw old mate Masto is a Unrestricted FA at the end of next season. I feel as though we should sign him early now while his stocks are low. Offer 5 years on about $500k a year. After the season he's about to have I doubt we will get him that cheap.
5 years sounds good but I don't think East Perth can afford him for $500k.

Just saw old mate Masto is a Unrestricted FA at the end of next season. I feel as though we should sign him early now while his stocks are low. Offer 5 years on about $500k a year. After the season he's about to have I doubt we will get him that cheap.

Been stalking Masten and spending every spare waking minute studying him for the last month... but only "just saw" his contract status... Worst... Sponsor... Ever!!!

We're not even in the AFL Women's season and rumours are already doing their rounds for the AFL.

In the past week, The Age are reporting that Adelaide Football Club forward Mitch McGovern is already strongly in the sights of both the Fremantle Dockers and West Coast Eagles, with his current contract coming to an end at this end of this upcoming season.

mitch gov.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IN: McGovern
OUT: Lamb

Would love Mitch McGovern.

Bit of an undersized forward line we'd have post Kennedy with Darling, McGovern and Waterman all sub 192cm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back