List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waldy, Brian & Jaxons all say Kelly stays. Sorry George, John & TEW but those blokes have runs on the board & I'll take their word for it unless you wanna reveal your source or at least give us some indication on where it's coming from so we can all judge the reliability.
TBF they've made plenty of ducks as well...

My man at the Saints has not said a word about Kelly which supports what John has said.

I trust my man implicitly and everything he has ever told me has been 100% correct

The boys there don't mind carrying on during and after the season.
Genuinely could be the understatement of the year. Some seriously disgruntled figures with the club down at Footscray, Stringer not the only one that wants out. Definitely wouldn't call Stevens a father figure though, unless a father figure to them is who supplies the good stuff on a Saturday night but he is still very close friends with most of the Dogs boys, probably more so than he is with anyone at St Kilda.

MG believes Josh stays however if he leaves it will be to the Saints

Tony seems like a good bloke however I've never thought of him as an itk. Likes a bit of attention & possibly cleans the dunnies
The last update I got was on Friday night. Roo had spoken with Kelly and it's changed things. Kelly doesn't want to go to North because he doesn't want to be Judd v2.0 and carry an entire club by himself - North could've had both if Martin had signed with them. Fact that Hopper and Whitfield have both put pen to paper leaves GWS cash strapped if they weren't so already. If things change and he decided to remain with the Giants he'd be accepting an offer that would be significantly less than what we've proposed. These things change over and over again throughout a season, probably the reason you've heard conflicting views because it has been back and forth a bit. But he has agreed to terms. I believe we just need to facilitate a move with GWS now.

Hah

Always! Just tongue in cheek from my end of course... So you're hearing 6 years @ $1.05?
Yep!

334a5e2ce00b7fabc4c83fa7c064cd0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Genuinely could be the understatement of the year. Some seriously disgruntled figures with the club down at Footscray, Stringer not the only one that wants out. Definitely wouldn't call Stevens a father figure though, unless a father figure to them is who supplies the good stuff on a Saturday night but he is still very close friends with most of the Dogs boys, probably more so than he is with anyone at St Kilda.
A mother of a currently injured Dogs player has gone there at least twice I know re the governance of players. Was very keen for him to leave at the end of last year as well.

Their premiership covered a lot of cracks cause in July last year some of the blokes were getting pissy at Bevo and his activities as well. Bless the Dogs though, if Macrae and Hunter want to come then with open arms.

A mother of a currently injured Dogs player has gone there at least twice I know re the governance of players. Was very keen for him to leave at the end of last year as well.

Their premiership covered a lot of cracks cause in July last year some of the blokes were getting pissy at Bevo and his activities as well. Bless the Dogs though, if Macrae and Hunter want to come then with open arms.
Yeah she did, I would be surprised if she was the only one.

Would love Macrae, Hunter not so much. Neither will be going anywhere though, zero chance of them leaving any time soon.

George , common sense suggests he leaves; hasn't signed yet, other players re-signing/extending & the money factor. But all the noice from the media is saying he stays. I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him.
Well the stars are aligning. Stavro mentioned on here a few days ago that people have to realise that these things are fluid. It ebbs and flows. $6m to come home is hard to turn down for anyone let alone a 22 yr old...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea what to believe other than - I will believe it when it is official.

In the meantime let's all just enjoy the rollercoaster ride. It's all part of this crazy period around the draft.

I must say though, considering the interest in him, 6.3 over 6 (1.05 per year) seems a tad low.

I love jelly and he ticks every box, but I won't be totally gutted to take 2 top 10 picks to the draft, or maybe nab pick 2 pick swaps. In short, I'll be happy either way

I'm not sure of the dynamics too well at the Dogs nanganator will probably know best but from what I do know is that the boys there don't mind carrying on during and after the season.

Re Koby without making baseless accusations etc, he came from West Coast to the Dogs and kept some habits.

People here tell me he's calmed down which is awesome and I want him to do well cause he's a Saint but I thought we have a no dickhead policy for a reason.

Dogs have been very much a party club recent years but apparently it went up a few notches from last September and hasn't stopped. A bit going on at Western Oval.

I have no idea what to believe other than - I will believe it when it is official.

In the meantime let's all just enjoy the rollercoaster ride. It's all part of this crazy period around the draft.

I must say though, considering the interest in him, 6.3 over 6 (1.05 per year) seems a tad low.

I love jelly and he ticks every box, but I won't be totally gutted to take 2 top 10 picks to the draft, or maybe nab pick 2 pick swaps. In short, I'll be happy either way
Media will always say x player has been offered a lot more than what he's actually offered - it sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back