List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand to be corrected here,but didnt Johnnie Mobile Phone No give us the news of Dylan Roberton signing many hours before any other confirmation.
Hoping he has his Kelly story confirmed as correct as well

I think that was me actually. I posted some Kelly stuff from the same source earlier in this thread too.

I think that was me actually. I posted some Kelly stuff from the same source earlier in this thread too.

Actually no, he's referring to John90210 who did indeed post the exact details of the Robbo contract about 5 hours before it was announced.

What Kelly stuff did you post?

Did it also involve rainbows and lollipops?

Mitchell , Priddis, Petrie, Lecra,Masten,Butler - just 5 that are gone and then there are players like Giles , Hill , Schofield , Wellingham these guys are 30 and are battling to get a game.
There is also a few more that are on the outer.
they would do anything to try and get Acres from us, just hope Saints have him wrapped up we can't afford to lose him.
Eagles have only 2 good mids left Gaff and Shuey

Actually no, he's referring to John90210 who did indeed post the exact details of the Robbo contract about 5 hours before it was announced.

What Kelly stuff did you post?

Did it also involve rainbows and lollipops?
The Filth Wizard pipped John by a couple of hours in telling us that Robbo had signed for 4 years.

Mitchell , Priddis, Petrie, Lecra,Masten,Butler - just 5 that are gone and then there are players like Giles , Hill , Schofield , Wellingham these guys are 30 and are battling to get a game.
There is also a few more that are on the outer.
a lot can change in a couple of weeks .... WCE with two wins may infact put their rebuild on the back burner ... Mitchell Priddis and Petrie will still retire and La Cras will still prob get the tap on the shoulder but instead of rebuilding the focuse would be on getting a pressure small forward and an inside mid to contend for the flag next year ...

Do you always jump at shadows?

Not usually, just thought was interesting .
You buy a house in Perth , you either live in it or retire to it . If its an investment Melb's market is growing twice the rate of Perth .
BTW Melbourne doesnt have shadows we need sun for that . ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Filth Wizard pipped John by a couple of hours in telling us that Robbo had signed for 4 years.

And i gave you the stalemate, Dyl wanting more time on his contract and how much he was willing to except , and hawthorns offer .
I blame my young bloke for no signing date .
o_O he hasnt caught up with Dyl for a bit .

Have to say I'm surprised at some of the conflicting information flying around at the moment all across the forum...
So what's your mail if any on North's Kelly chances?

Last Monday I was talking to my cousin, who worked at North for many years (including in recruiting in the 90's) and he said he'd recently spoken to someone at North, who he trusts "implicitly", who told him that North are out and that he's likely to stay at GWS, but that if he leaves, it will be to Carlton.

Not usually, just thought was interesting .
You buy a house in Perth , you either live in it or retire to it . If its an investment Melb's market is growing twice the rate of Perth .
BTW Melbourne doesnt have shadows we need sun for that . ;)
Have heard it is for the parentals.

Just to confirm. Maher on Friday off air said to Wallace Kelly's management told Carlton he wasnt goung there and then said he was going to Saints.

Nothing about Kelly saying no to the Saints
I know Andy loosely and what I would say is that he is as genuine a bloke as you would meet, he wouldn't make stuff up just for fun.

His sources are pretty bloody good and gets it right more often than not.

The fact he 1. Told Plough & 2. Off air makes me believe it even more.

I trust you are telling us the truth Joff, I don't reckon you'd make stuff up on this board

Did he? Well I'll be. You'd assume no connection between the 2 however. Meaning John3.142 was still on the money.

PS #lolnorf
Agree with the last part, but I've learned not to assume, so it's entirely possible that John just read what TFW said in the Robbo/Billings thread that many of us have probably never read and repeated it in this one, that we're all in, a couple of hours later.

Not saying that I believe that's what happened, but it's hard to count something as a mail "hit" when the news is already on here.

Happy to give him the benefit of the doubt though and see if he's right re Kelly.

So what's your mail if any on North's Kelly chances?

Last Monday I was talking to my cousin, who worked at North for many years (including in recruiting in the 90's) and he said he'd recently spoken to someone at North, who he trusts "implicitly", who told him that North are out and that he's likely to stay at GWS, but that if he leaves, it will be to Carlton.

Nothing in recent times unfortunately (last few weeks), the only impression I get is we think we are still in the hunt (there's nothing leaking out of the club at the moment though). I'm on the side he stays where he is at the moment though.

Nothing in recent times unfortunately (last few weeks), the only impression I get is we think we are still in the hunt (there's nothing leaking out of the club at the moment though). I'm on the side he stays where he is at the moment though.

I like it when nothing is being leaked from the club.
Logic suggests that we won't be bothering him too much until GWS are out of the finals.

Fair enough. I wonder if you upped your offer to Josh after missing out on Dusty? That might change things if the mail I got re North's chances was correct as of the time.

Agree with the last part, but I've learned not to assume, so it's entirely possible that John just read what TFW said in the Robbo/Billings thread that many of us have probably never read and repeated it in this one, that we're all in, a couple of hours later.

Not saying that I believe that's what happened, but it's hard to count something as a mail "hit" when the news is already on here.

Happy to give him the benefit of the doubt though and see if he's right re Kelly.

Long bow for mine, same poster was on the money with Dempster earlier in the year, and also what's the bloody point, extremely cheap thrills...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back