List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the hottest properties this off-season will be GWS midfielder Josh Kelly, who certainly fits the requirement that Campbell is after.

Kelly is out of contract at season’s end, and while the Giants are keen to retain the young star, reports are suggesting he is still a chance to return home to Victoria.

The Bombers will face some stiff competition for Kelly’s services should he leave, with St Kilda, Carlton and North Melbourne all still in the hunt for the 22-year-old.

Is Lonie worth a 2nd round draft pick
If he does go to GWS we bound to use it to get someone from them , might be Kelly , might be someone else.Imagine if we could package say Armitage and Lonie and one 1st round draft pick for Kelly, that would still leave us a first round draft pick for another good player say Stringer.
Still leaving Hickey and Weller as possible trade bait as well.

3cb1141d2bcf14d25e19e11dc34f5935.jpg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That...

...can't be serious, can it?

No but I thought it was a joke when some poster mentioned it, but it looks serious.

Swallow(??), Cunnington, Zeibel and the others their best players? Lol! Things at Kangarooland are worse than I thought. The only way Josh Kelly is joining that rag-tag shitparade of potatoes is a pre-ordained charity donation from the AFL. If he went of his own accord, he would seriously have to be the dumbest player out there. Their chances of playing finals for the next 5 years are lower than Ricky Nixon's chances of presenting St Kilda's B&F award. I hate Carlton but I'd rather transfer *there* than Arden St. Anyone willfully going there is basically saying "I fancy a challenge", so if that's the case why wouldn't he just stay where he is?

Oh yeah: his dad. Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Next thing you know Alex Rance is going to nominate Western Bulldogs because he wants to surround himself with clean living teammates and Nathan Buckley will stand down admitting that he just isn't strong enough to help Collingwood.

Edit:

As I said earlier, Carlton seem a bit more likely to improve but they are still a way off, and they're going to have to churn a lot more of their list before they can find the road back to relevance. Bolton seems good, they still get a good crowd and they have cash.

But if I were Josh Kelly, leaving GWS on the beginning of what could be a finals rich period, it's because I want to go home and I want to get paid a lot more. Since the Saints can offer just as much money as the Blues and are closer to the premiership window and are located a lot closer to my family home and have my best mate already set to be one of their star midfielders for many years, what more could Carlton offer me?

Last edited:
That...

...can't be serious, can it?

No but I thought it was a joke when some poster mentioned it, but it looks serious.

Swallow(??), Cunnington, Zeibel and the others their best players? Lol! Things at Kangarooland are worse than I thought. The only way Josh Kelly is joining that rag-tag shitparade of potatoes is a pre-ordained charity donation from the AFL. If he went of his own accord, he would seriously have to be the dumbest player out there. Their chances of playing finals for the next 5 years are lower than Ricky Nixon's chances of presenting St Kilda's B&F award. I hate Carlton but I'd rather transfer *there* than Arden St. Anyone willfully going there is basically saying "I fancy a challenge", so if that's the case why wouldn't he just stay where he is?

Oh yeah: his dad. Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Next thing you know Alex Rance is going to nominate Western Bulldogs because he wants to surround himself with clean living teammates and Nathan Buckley will stand down admitting that he just isn't strong enough to help Collingwood.

Edit:

As I said earlier, Carlton seem a bit more likely to improve but they are still a way off, and they're going to have to churn a lot more of their list before they can find the road back to relevance. Bolton seems good, they still get a good crowd and they have cash.

But if I were Josh Kelly, leaving GWS on the beginning of what could be a finals rich period, it's because I want to go home and I want to get paid a lot more. Since the Saints can offer just as much money as the Blues and are closer to the premiership window and are located a lot closer to my family home and have my best mate already set to be one of their star midfielders for many years, what more could Carlton offer me?
Paper bag/s :rolleyes:

That's right. On the one hand he could be a Nat Fyfe if he built his endurance. On the other hand we don't need a Nat Fyfe as much as we need a third forward.

I'm guessing if Membrey could do a Nat Fyfe he would be in the middle tomorrow.

The question is; can Nat Fyfe become as good as Membrey?

By the looks we could offer any guy in the Port line up and have a good chance of getting them , due to the slagging from Kochie - the guys would be on a down and he starts preaching to them.
But is there anyone we want from that team
I heard powell pepper is a bit salty and is scouting other offers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard powell pepper is a bit salty and is scouting other offers.
Of course. Its a bit of a disaster for them. First finals back in 2 years when they´re supposed to be in their window. They´ve got no choice but to rebuild.
The way I see it only Gray, Ryder as untouchables. The rest, right offer ...

Stand to be corrected here,but didnt Johnnie Mobile Phone No give us the news of Dylan Roberton signing many hours before any other confirmation.
Hoping he has his Kelly story confirmed as correct as well

He also went with Dempster dropped/not selected at start of season. Has a few runs on the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back