List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I wonder if you upped your offer to Josh after missing out on Dusty? That might change things if the mail I got re North's chances was correct as of the time.

The word a few months back was that both North and GWS were asked by Connors on behalf of Josh not to make any amended offers until their season was done so I think even though we have probably thought of restructuring I believe the 9@9 is still the offer on the table. I'd imagine if talks advance we've got the wiggle room to structure how he likes.

I know Andy loosely and what I would say is that he is as genuine a bloke as you would meet, he wouldn't make stuff up just for fun.

His sources are pretty bloody good and gets it right more often than not.

The fact he 1. Told Plough & 2. Off air makes me believe it even more.

I trust you are telling us the truth Joff, I don't reckon you'd make stuff up on this board

Mate I am no ITK.

I had one bit of infor about JoM early last year and gave it.

I dont make stuff up. As I said I cant confirm Mahers source. Can only say he repeated it on air (that a source told him Kelly was a Saint) didn't repeat on air that Carlton had been told Kelly was not going there.

Look it is as reliable as any other source. Doesn't mean squat as things constantly change.

Just relaying what was heard on Friday by me and a few other blokes I was with.

I personally don't believe ITK's or Media BS. When it happens, that's when I believe it. But seeing you guys say Kelly is coming, and some saying he's not. It's quite entertaining tbh. But I just think no one knows what's going to happen with Kelly.

I personally don't believe ITK's or Media BS. When it happens, that's when I believe it. But seeing you guys say Kelly is coming, and some saying he's not. It's quite entertaining tbh. But I just think no one knows what's going to happen with Kelly.

Great way to look at it.

And yes it is quite entertaining. Too bad Dusty signed.

Just to confirm. Maher on Friday off air said to Wallace Kelly's management told Carlton he wasnt goung there and then said he was going to Saints.

Nothing about Kelly saying no to the Saints

This is 100% true. I was at The Belgian Beer Café where SEN were hosting their programs for the day and overhead exactly as Joffaboy describes it.
Right place, right time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No player is inherently worth anything, they're worth what another club is willing to pay for them and seeing as the Giants have apparently inquired it would seem he is worth at least something.
In that case, if all players aren't worth anything, let's trade lonie for jezza cameron. :tearsofjoy:

Mate I am no ITK.

I had one bit of infor about JoM early last year and gave it.

I dont make stuff up. As I said I cant confirm Mahers source. Can only say he repeated it on air (that a source told him Kelly was a Saint) didn't repeat on air that Carlton had been told Kelly was not going there.

Look it is as reliable as any other source. Doesn't mean squat as things constantly change.

Just relaying what was heard on Friday by me and a few other blokes I was with.
Your info is more credible than any ITK posting purely for the fact that you detailed your source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back